Saga and Merry Christmas

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Some of you know that I had a plumbing malfunction in the early morning hours following Thanksgiving. Two bathrooms destroyed, part of living room, part of garage, part of basement. So far, nearly 30k.

I 'csme home last Saturday. No shower, sinks. One toilet. I was grateful for walls and door.

they had to tear down walls, ceilings, floors and reinstall. Repaint. Today they gave 2nd coat of paint. Installed vanities and tops. Wow! I want to live here! LOL! A bit melancholy here, as it looks more than likely I'll be selling this Spring. However, with two updated baths and new carpeting throughout, I should be making out good. Wish I could enjoy it though.

Merry Christmas & Happy 2010!

2 mornings after Christmas. The baths are both functioning, though upstairs the hot is cold; the cold is hot. As I'm not sure how to switch, I guess Monday I'll have to call them.

Carpeting is coming on Wednesday, I'm now so excited! Once Christmas was over, I can be excited. Mine was nice, weird, but nice. I hope you all had a great Christmas too!

BTW, I got a 'massage' for Christmas, think my daughter thinks I'm a tad 'tight'? LOL!

Some of you know that I had a plumbing malfunction in the early morning hours following Thanksgiving. Two bathrooms destroyed, part of living room, part of garage, part of basement. So far, nearly 30k.

Now THATS a goddammed GOOD thanksgiving meal.

Radio's Law: The amount of damage done to the bathroom after Turkey-day is directly related to the quality of the meal.

I 'csme home last Saturday. No shower, sinks. One toilet. I was grateful for walls and door.

they had to tear down walls, ceilings, floors and reinstall. Repaint. Today they gave 2nd coat of paint. Installed vanities and tops. Wow! I want to live here! LOL! A bit melancholy here, as it looks more than likely I'll be selling this Spring. However, with two updated baths and new carpeting throughout, I should be making out good. Wish I could enjoy it though.

Merry Christmas & Happy 2010!

Glad your nightmare finally ended!

Forum List

Back