~Safe Sex Dress~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Somebody has gotten very creative, this dress is made entirely from condoms!
And hot damn, they sure do come in some pretty pastel colors :lol:
Either there is someone with way too much time on their hands, or somewhere, there were a huge load of condoms not being dispensed, so they had to come up with this crazy idea!

Attachments

• $Safe Sex Dress.jpg
    $Safe Sex Dress.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 63
Either there is someone with way too much time on their hands, or somewhere, there were a huge load of condoms not being dispensed, so they had to come up with this crazy idea!

The first thing off is always the dress.

what makes you so sure they aren't used? ;)

what makes you so sure they aren't used? ;)

I'm not sure, but what do I care??
I don't plan on wearing this dress :lol:
But it is very unique, I love it when people can take the unimaginable, and turn it into something creative!

Nothing screams the message best.
Rip one off and rape me.
Don't go crying about it ladies if this does happen to you.

Bet Bill Clinton wishes Monica had one of those....

Lmao.....yeah, but after awhile, wouldn't people start to notice that some of the ruffles were getting lower?? :lol:
The more they used, the less ruffle the dress would have!

Rip one off and rape me.

I honestly think it was meant for more of an artist thing, maybe a creative moment or some shit. I am certain they don't make these dresses by the shitloads, and if they do, they are not made for the reasons you state.
Seeing a condom would make a guy think rape??
Damn, have you been to the beaches lately??- they have these things called thongs...and there isn't much left to the imagination when a lady is wearing one, her whole derriere is visible!
I don't see how this condom dress would make people think 'rape' right off the bat.
Geesh....some people have a dry sense of humor.

Last edited:
Rip one off and rape me.

I honestly think it was meant for more of an artist thing, maybe a creative moment or some shit. I am certain they don't make these dresses by the shitloads, and if they do, they are not made for the reasons you state.
Seeing a condom would make a guy think rape??
Damn, have you been to the beaches lately, they have these things called thongs...and there isn't much left to the imagination when a lady is wearing one, her whole derriere is visible!
I don't see how this condom dress would make people think 'rape' right off the bat.
Geesh....some people have a dry sense of humor.

I have seen girls wear a condom dress like that to a college party, nothing happened. Dressing conservatively does not stop women from getting raped anyways.

Forum List

Back