"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Jennings
Yeah, this guy is a liberal nutjob to the core.
Do we really want this perveted pile of garbage having ANYTHING to do with our childrens education?
Hell no!

So DO something about it. Are your kids in public schools?
No, they're in private school because of liberal idiots like Jennings. Because of liberal idiots who spoon feed our children loony liberal, partisan political bullshit. You know, like those children singing the praises of an anti-american, far left liberal idiot of a president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Jennings
Do we really want this perveted pile of garbage having ANYTHING to do with our childrens education?
Hell no!

No, they're in private school because of liberal idiots like Jennings. Because of liberal idiots who spoon feed our children loony liberal, partisan political bullshit. You know, like those children singing the praises of an anti-american, far left liberal idiot of a president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

ooooh, HUSSEIN.

it's all scary and shit when you write it in caps like that.

i'm gonna go hide under my bed.

ooooh, HUSSEIN.

Yeah, that's usually what gutless cowards do, hide under their beds!
Hide away, lil' man!

ooooh, HUSSEIN.

Hide away, lil' man!

but is he single, tough guy?
this is the third time i've asked and i figured you'd know, being all obsessed with him and all.
he's got dreamy eyes, doesn't he?

ooooh, HUSSEIN.

Hide away, lil' man!

this is the third time i've asked and i figured you'd know, being all obsessed with him and all.
If you want him to fuck ya', write him a letter and ask, lil' man!
"Super Moderator!"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, that's the only power you'll have in your candyassed life, fuckin' loser!

Jennings
Hell no!

Then what are you bitching about? Jennings has nothing to do with your fucking private shcool, dumbass? Besides, you used the term "our children"...why?

Hide away, lil' man!

"Super Moderator!"

Actually, del's official title is "Super-Duper Moderator", but he doesn't flaunt because he doesn't want to show up the others.

Jennings
Hell no!

I wonder how your child's private school curriculum differs from that of public school :eusa_think:

Hide away, lil' man!

"Super Moderator!"

how long did it take you to get an answer?

how big is his penis?

did you cuddle afterwards?

Then what are you bitching about? Jennings has nothing to do with your fucking private shcool, dumbass? Besides, you used the term "our children"...why?
Unlike your stupid liberal ass, I actually care about the children in this country. I'm lucky, i've got boatloads of money and can afford to send my kids to private school where they teach kids the basics, and don't shove partisan politics or religion down their throats. Unfortunately, most people can't afford to do so. Our taxpaying dollars go to pay for those PUBLIC schools. And you can damn sure bet I pay more in taxes in a year, then you do in 10. So, we all have a vested interest in who those public school educated children are being taught by, and who's running the asylum. This guy SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED in running anything that has to do with educating this great country's children.
Get it, dipshit?

Unlike your stupid liberal ass, I actually care about the children in this country. I'm lucky, i've got boatloads of money and can afford to send my kids to private school where they teach kids the basics, and don't shove partisan politics or religion down their throats. Unfortunately, most people can't afford to do so. Our taxpaying dollars go to pay for those PUBLIC schools. And you can damn sure bet I pay more in taxes in a year, then you do in 10. So, we all have a vested interest in who those public school educated children are being taught by, and who's running the asylum. This guy SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED in running anything that has to do with educating this great country's children.
Get it, dipshit?

internet tough guy and fabulously wealthy.

are you and morgan fairchild still together?

if so, why are you obsessing over a gay man?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back