chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So this is War.
2. And we know what happens in War.
3. Anything.
4. So in order for Israel to not just stomp these arabs into the ground, into dust, they might consider giving them a SAFE CORRIDOR.
5. A path to escape, into Egypt.
6. I think thats more than fair, let them walk out with the cloths on their back, take your shit and get, defeated in War.
7. Otherwise, then let the War rage on the way it is.
8. Stone age coming to Gaza,...where all they have is Stones.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
It may very well be too late for that.

Besides, the Egyptians don't want those crazy sons-of-bitches in THEIR country, either...

Once upon a time, in the 1950s and 1960s, the Jordanians had granted Jordanian citizenship to all Palestinians...

And then revoked that citizenship again later, if I recall correctly...

Perhaps it's time to shove the Gazans across to the East Bank of the Jordan River, and let the Jordanians assimilate them...

Plenty of land over there, and, after 75 years, it's time for the Palis to let-go and go live their lives in peace somewhere else.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So this is War.
3. Anything.
4. So in order for Israel to not just stomp these arabs into the ground, into dust, they might consider giving them a SAFE CORRIDOR.
6. I think thats more than fair, let them walk out with the cloths on their back, take your shit and get, defeated in War.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They can return by the same route if they can walk into Egypt.

If they're dead......

Sorry bout that,

1. So this is War.
3. Anything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If I were Israel I'd flatten Gaza to bedrock. Proportionally yesterday's attack was like Hamas killing 20,000 Americans it's their 9/11.

If I were Israel I'd flatten Gaza to bedrock. Proportionally yesterday's attack was like Hamas killing 20,000 Americans it's their 9/11.
How long before General Bonespurs Trump makes the claim that he can end this conflict in 24 hours & lays waste to the question of whether or not he has a functioning brain?

Forum List

Back