Safe areas should be set up in the Middle east for refugees they should not brought here

The powerful pro-Israel lobby AIPAC is planning to launch a major lobbying campaign to push wayward lawmakers to back the resolution authorizing U.S. strikes against Syria, sources said Thursday.

Officials say that some 250 Jewish leaders and AIPAC activists will storm the halls on Capitol Hill beginning next week to persuade lawmakers that Congress must adopt the resolution or risk emboldening Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear weapon. They are expected to lobby virtually every member of Congress, arguing that “barbarism” by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated, and that failing to act would “send a message” to Tehran that the U.S. won’t stand up to hostile countries’ efforts to develop weapons of mass destruction, according to a source with the group.

Read more: AIPAC to go all-out on Syria

Wrong! Israeli Intell warned the Bush Administration that going into Iraq and removing Saddam would destabilize the entire region and embolden Iran.

They did nothing of the sort.

Here it is, the HEAD JEW in front of our congress telling us to take out Saddam for them. ON TAPE. in his own words!

That was after Bush already was convinced by his New World Order promoting father to do it. Bush Jr. openly admitted he relied on the advice of his father. His father is another actor for the UN. Wake up, Joe. What did you expect Netanyahu to do? Tell Bush I'm not going to back you on this? Listen, Israeli Intell warned Bush that removing Saddam Hussein would destabilize the entire region. It was Bush's decision. Not Israel's. You cannot put the blame on Israel for this one.. Bush Sr. knew ahead of time that there would be no democracy in Iraq because Iraq is a theocracy! It was never going to happen.

The powerful pro-Israel lobby AIPAC is planning to launch a major lobbying campaign to push wayward lawmakers to back the resolution authorizing U.S. strikes against Syria, sources said Thursday.

Officials say that some 250 Jewish leaders and AIPAC activists will storm the halls on Capitol Hill beginning next week to persuade lawmakers that Congress must adopt the resolution or risk emboldening Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear weapon. They are expected to lobby virtually every member of Congress, arguing that “barbarism” by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated, and that failing to act would “send a message” to Tehran that the U.S. won’t stand up to hostile countries’ efforts to develop weapons of mass destruction, according to a source with the group.

Read more: AIPAC to go all-out on Syria

Once again you're missing it. The entire campaign in Syria happened on the orders of the UN. How else were they going force mass immigration of millions of Syrians into Europe and the USA? This isn't checkers, Joe. It's chess and the Holy Roman Empire that created both UN's - League of Nations (the first UN - master plan of Jesuits) was abandoned because they couldn't get the US to sign on - what was / and is the purpose of the UN? - - > the same reason the Roman Catholic Hitler started WWII. To create a New World Order for the Roman Empire to rule. Can you say Temporal powers? You're looking at it and yet you still cannot see it! Incredible!

You remind me of the tourist that traveled thousands of miles to see Mount Everest. There was a blinding snow storm and the traveler asked that a guide please take him to see it on his last day even though the visibility would not be that good. Arriving in the place where he could see it - he said to his guide - I cannot see it! Where is it? The guide looked at the man as he looked to the left, the right and said it's there! And so the man looked straight ahead where the guide pointed and said, I still can't see it! Finally the guide took his hands and held the mans face tilting it towards the sky and said, THERE!!!! And then? He saw Mount Everest! Adjust your view, Joe. You are missing the big picture!!!

That was after Bush already was convinced by his New World Order promoting father to do it. Bush Jr. openly admitted he relied on the advice of his father. His father is another actor for the UN. Wake up, Joe. What did you expect Netanyahu to do? Tell Bush I'm not going to back you on this? Listen, Israeli Intell warned Bush that removing Saddam Hussein would destabilize the entire region. It was Bush's decision. Not Israel's. You cannot put the blame on Israel for this one.. Bush Sr. knew ahead of time that there would be no democracy in Iraq because Iraq is a theocracy! It was never going to happen.

Oooh, the Scary UN. Yes, ignore that JEW standing there telling us to do it, it' was those sneaky guys in the UN who wanted us to overthrow Saddam, even as most of its member nations were telling us it was a HORRIBLE idea and begged Bush to give inspections more time.

The Jews had it out for Saddam when Reagan thought he was a pretty swell guy.

Once again you're missing it. The entire campaign in Syria happened on the orders of the UN. How else were they going force mass immigration of millions of Syrians into Europe and the USA? This isn't checkers, Joe. It's chess and the Holy Roman Empire that created both UN's - League of Nations (the first UN - master plan of Jesuits) was abandoned because they couldn't get the US to sign on - what was / and is the purpose of the UN?

I think I'm going to leave before you drag in the Illuminati and the Space Aliens.

We defend them you idiot..they should arm up and defend themselves

Defend them from w hat? No one is attacking or even threatening to attack Japan. so we are protecting them while they have demolished our electronics industry and cut huge swaths of destruction into our auto industry, meanwhile we spend billions making the Middle East safe for the Jews.

That's just crazy.
ummm..China:slap::slap:

ummm..China

This would be the China that Japan does 311 BILLION A YEAR in trade with?

It would seem that if you are so worried about a country that has really, not much of a navy, not a particularly competent army, and hasn't attacked any of their neighbors since 1979, you probably shouldn't be enriching their economy by 311 BILLION a year.

But keep trying, Jewboy. Keep trying to explain away why countries that don't support Zionism and intervene in the Middle East aren't being attacked by the bad old terrorists who really just hate everyone, you have to take our word for it.

ummm..China

This would be the China that Japan does 311 BILLION A YEAR in trade with?

It would seem that if you are so worried about a country that has really, not much of a navy, not a particularly competent army, and hasn't attacked any of their neighbors since 1979, you probably shouldn't be enriching their economy by 311 BILLION a year.

But keep trying, Jewboy. Keep trying to explain away why countries that don't support Zionism and intervene in the Middle East aren't being attacked by the bad old terrorists who really just hate everyone, you have to take our word for it.

What countries support Zionism sickly boy? only the U.S. really. Does your employer know you are an Anti -American Jew hater?

Japan minister: China threatens peace in islands row - BBC News

What countries support Zionism sickly boy? only the U.S. really. Does your employer know you are an Anti -American Jew hater?

Never came up during the interview.

Anyway, yes, America supports Zionism, that's why they attack us. And that we support horrible regimes.

But it's more than that. Before we "won" the Cold War, most of the regimes in the Middle East were secularist. They still fucking hated the Zionists, because you know, you shitheads stole their land and stuff.

Then Ronnie Ray-gun decided it would be just a WONDERFUL idea to start arming the Jihadists. Because those dirty stinking Commies might teach girls how to read or something.

Again, you stick your dick in a hornet's nest, don't whine about getting stung.

Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Empty Tents with AC for 3 Million People

saudi-arabia-can-house-3-million-people-but-dont.jpg

The tents, which measure 8 meters by 8 meters, were permanently constructed by the Saudi government in the 1990’s and were upgraded in 1997 to be fire proof. They are divided into camps which include kitchen and bathroom facilities.

100915photo2.jpg

The tents could provide shelter for almost all of the 4 million Syrian refugees that have been displaced by the country’s civil war, which was partly exacerbated by Saudi Arabia’s role in funding and arming jihadist groups.

100915photo3.jpg

However, as the Washington Post reports, wealthy Gulf Arab nations like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and others have taken in precisely zero Syrian refugees. Although Saudi Arabia claims it has taken in 500,000 Syrians since 2011, rights groups point out that these people are not allowed to register as migrants. Many of them are also legal immigrants who moved there for work. In comparison, Lebanon has accepted 1.3 million refugees – more than a quarter of its population.

While it refuses to take in any more refugees, Saudi Arabia has offered to build 200 mosques for the 500,000 migrants a year expected to pour into Germany.

Read more at Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Empty Tents with AC for 3 Million People – They’ve Taken Zero Refugees

And how many refugees has the Zionist Entity taken in?

Considering they were the ones who caused this mess by instigating the rebellion against Assad that ISIS took over, you'd think it was the least they could do.

And how many refugees has the Zionist Entity taken in?

Considering they were the ones who caused this mess by instigating the rebellion against Assad that ISIS took over, you'd think it was the least they could do.

Lots sickly boy:slap:

Jews took in their brothers sickly boy. How about the Arabs doing the same

Why don't the Jews go the fuck back to Europe where they came from?
Are you dense Sickly boy? I just posted the video. Almost half the Jews in Israel are descended from Jews driven from Arab countries, and most Jews were born in Israel. Why don't you go back to Germany?:slap:

Are you dense Sickly boy? I just posted the video. Almost half the Jews in Israel are descended from Jews driven from Arab countries, and most Jews were born in Israel. Why don't you go back to Germany?

Mostly because I didn't steal anyone's land to get here. nor did any of my ancestors. We in fact fairly bought land from people willing to sell it.

Now, that crap about 'Jews from Arab countries", the fact is, most of their ancestors came from Spain and the Arab world welcomed them. Until they turned on them. (What is it with you people, anyway?)

Gonna kind of suck for them when the Arabs overrun Palestine and they have nowhere to go, I guess.

Are you dense Sickly boy? I just posted the video. Almost half the Jews in Israel are descended from Jews driven from Arab countries, and most Jews were born in Israel. Why don't you go back to Germany?

Mostly because I didn't steal anyone's land to get here. nor did any of my ancestors. We in fact fairly bought land from people willing to sell it.

Now, that crap about 'Jews from Arab countries", the fact is, most of their ancestors came from Spain and the Arab world welcomed them. Until they turned on them. (What is it with you people, anyway?)

Gonna kind of suck for them when the Arabs overrun Palestine and they have nowhere to go, I guess.
Poor sickly boy, always stuck with Jews on the brain. Only if not for those damn Jews! the arab muslims would be living in paradise. Did you get a mental competency test before you were hired on your job? :cuckoo:

Poor sickly boy, always stuck with Jews on the brain. Only if not for those damn Jews! the arab muslims would be living in paradise. Did you get a mental competency test before you were hired on your job?

Naw, man, Jews never come up on those, for some reason. Of couse, I see a name like "stein' or "berg" in the ownership of a company, I usually run in the other direction.

No one said that they'd be living in paradise, guy. It's just we wouldn't be getting involved in their problems.

Which is actually a good idea. Why we are involved in a fight on the other side of the world over who an Imaginary Man in the Sky gave a strip of desert to is kind of crazy.

Forum List

Back