Safe Abortions

This post proves that conservatives are fucking insane.

I am not against the death penalty because I 'love' criminals, I am against it because it proves nothing and doesn't give life back to the victims, and because it is also a form of revenge.

But keep telling me that I love murderers.

Ah more data, so lets look at it..... proves nothing...what the fuck does that mean?

doesnt give life back....what will?

a form of revenge....no it's called justice, revenge is personal and would be if one of the family members killed him,

learn the terms please and I still dont have a logical reason as to keep these asswipes alive.

How about you allow the death penalty if those in favor of it - like yourself - paid for it, and those against it didn't have to?

rope doesent cost much, and lets get these appeals done ALOT faster and voila cost go down down down.

Ah more data, so lets look at it..... proves nothing...what the fuck does that mean?

doesnt give life back....what will?

a form of revenge....no it's called justice, revenge is personal and would be if one of the family members killed him,

learn the terms please and I still dont have a logical reason as to keep these asswipes alive.

How about you allow the death penalty if those in favor of it - like yourself - paid for it, and those against it didn't have to?

rope doesent cost much, and lets get these appeals done ALOT faster and voila cost go down down down.

We don't hang people anymore, that is for barbarians..oh wait...

You cannot take away the appeals process or make it quicker, because those appeals could prove a person innocent. If you have been sentenced to death, you should have every right to appeal your sentence as many times as you like.

LOL A fetus, ok, so it's not a person, interesting, but hey a psyco criminal is a person (I dont think so, I look at em like animals, how about you?)

So to sum up you like to kill the most defenseless to continue to party and not people that kill dozens including 6 year olds.....yeah sounds like liberal logic to me.
Are you interested in debating, or at least learning another persons view on this? Or is this just one of those things for you that... It doesn't matter what anyone says?

Otherwise I'm happy to address those if you are inclined to actually listen and debate the points.

You seem like a straight shooter... And I really don't want to waste my time putting it out there if it won't matter at all to you.

Edit: Going to bed... Check in on this tomorrow.

Well, lets see if you can be honest .. when does the timeline of a human life begin?

For me it's conception, at that point you have potential life in egg and sperm but once they join, all you really need is time, oxygen and food, which is really all humans need to age (sure other things like shelter, love, ect help), but you really only need those three things from when you are conceived to when you die. I look at the prebirth is stages in life just like going from infant to toddler to adolecent, to teen to adult

You cannot take away the appeals process or make it quicker, because those appeals could prove a person innocent. If you have been sentenced to death, you should have every right to appeal your sentence as many times as you like.

Oh yeah the moral supperior complex comming from someone who kills kids and cuddles criminals.....yeah I knew that was comming, but if the people that wrote cruel and unusual oked hanging, it's good enough for me. Im sorry if killing a mass murderer may be a little more uncomfortable than lethal injection, but if you kill a 6 year old and 11 more people, I'm not really worried about your comfort.

Innocent baby/fetus vs proven criminal...

:lol:..good argument for middle school maybe...

Oh yeah the moral supperior complex comming from someone who kills kids and cuddles criminals.....yeah I knew that was comming, but if the people that wrote cruel and unusual oked hanging, it's good enough for me. Im sorry if killing a mass murderer may be a little more uncomfortable than lethal injection, but if you kill a 6 year old and 11 more people, I'm not really worried about your comfort.

So how many innocent people have to be wrongly killed before you are against the death penalty? Or does it not matter to you if an innocent person is killed?

Probably not, is my guess.

We are opposed to killing people, we have no such beef with a fetus.

LOL A fetus, ok, so it's not a person, interesting, but hey a psyco criminal is a person (I dont think so, I look at em like animals, how about you?)

So to sum up you like to kill the most defenseless to continue to party and not people that kill dozens including 6 year olds.....yeah sounds like liberal logic to me.
Are you interested in debating, or at least learning another persons view on this? Or is this just one of those things for you that... It doesn't matter what anyone says?

Otherwise I'm happy to address those if you are inclined to actually listen and debate the points.

You seem like a straight shooter... And I really don't want to waste my time putting it out there if it won't matter at all to you.

Edit: Going to bed... Check in on this tomorrow.

no I really want to know how people see other rape, brutalise others and say....well we shouldnt kill them, that would be mean....just not logical at all. Why should a killer get to live after they've killed someone else and brought grief to a family or families. I mean people that want to coddle the criminal never focus on the families and the victum, it's always how do we save the savage BARBARIAN (That's Noomi's word) she thinks it barbaric to execute murderers but not to mow down 12 people?

EDIT: I am only for the death penalty for FIRST degree murder.

So how many innocent people have to be wrongly killed before you are against the death penalty? Or does it not matter to you if an innocent person is killed?

How many have died? So now your arguement is innocent people? is that it? Or is there more? See people like you switch the motives, so give me the reason you are against the Barbaric death penalty (but killing 12 people in a theatre isnt barbaric?)

while ur voting to save murders from the death penalty make sure to kill of those kids before they can do something good for civilization. but those criminals really shake things up so we gotta keep them around.

I approve this message, It's unreal that liberals like to kill kids but not psyco murderers....I've never understood that.

Liar.

Are You Nancy Pelosi in real life...?

I approve this message, It's unreal that liberals like to kill kids but not psyco murderers....I've never understood that.

Liar.

I know these people are like Nazis, a fetus (aka a person, beacue Noomi was a fetus at one time, I think.) is part of the stage of life, apparently to her you magically become a person when you're born (so if you can survive at 7 months, I'm curious to know if she thinks that life? and I wonder when life begins in her mind), so she thinks you just pop up like the rich person moneytree and you're a person on your birthday, before that you were nothing, the lowest of low and a real danger to the mother, she might even call a baby a parasite or a virus.......do tell us Noomi.

Are You Nancy Pelosi in real life...?

That's funny stuff...she had kids, I wonder how close they were to the chopping block.

The assumption is of course that women must be promiscuous, and if they subsequently get knocked up, they must get an abortion, and the risk to their lives is negligible.

At least to baby killers. The mother's life has no value except as as a sexual commodity, and her children have absolutely no value at all.

Which is why the baby killing lobby lies to women, tells them that abortion is necessary for reproductive health and good parenting.

It's not true, but they have to convince women they're irresponsible and uncaring bitches if they don't trot their asses in for their abortions...and no matter what, they must hide the fact that abortion is dangerous, and PP is the new back alley abortion provider.

Last edited:
The assumption is of course that women must be promiscuous, and if they subsequently get knocked up, they must get an abortion, and the risk to their lives is negligible.

At least to baby killers. The mother's life has no value except as as a sexual commodity, and her children have absolutely no value at all.

Damn that was harsh and true, I think I'm looking at my twin!

All medical procedures carry risk.

An abortion in a hospital or clinic....is much safer then one done in a back alley by a hack.

Thank you, duely noted, they do carry risk and I hope that was explained.....because to NARAL, abortion is like getting your ingrown toenail removed.....

If you use a general antithetic.... you better believe its the same risk as a ingrown toenail.

Anything and everything carries risk.... risk of infection, risk of adverse reaction to drugs, risk of dropping dead from he anesthetic. Hell you run risk just walking INTO a clinic or hospital...from being exposed whatever is there.

Which is why the baby killing lobby lies to women, tells them that abortion is necessary for reproductive health and good parenting.

It's not true, but they have to convince women they're irresponsible and uncaring bitches if they don't trot their asses in for their abortions...and no matter what, they must hide the fact that abortion is dangerous, and PP is the new back alley abortion provider.

Transversely..... to a fetus... a mothers life has no value except as an incubator and host, until of no more use.

Forum List

Back