SAE Treated Unfairly

Translation...."I cant answer the question",

look in the mirror for the nearest racist

Better yet. Find and repost a racist comnent that I have made.

You willl not, bacause there are none.

Because no racist ever had a mental capacity over that of an 8-year-old, they can only use the "I know you are but what am I" false argument

Indeed. Couple that with immaturity and underdevloped critical thinking and you have a certified, homemade idiot.
Translation...."I cant answer the question",

Because no racist ever had a mental capacity over that of an 8-year-old, they can only use the "I know you are but what am I" false argument

MLK.once quoted:
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".

We should be thankful and amused that such individuals are in no position to lead or influence others, but instead are reduced to living in fear of the ubiquitous "black bogeyman".

I dunno... I mean look who controls Congress right now...[/QUOTE

Yes. Because people who could have voted did not. So almost by default, they are there.

Indeed. Couple that with immaturity and underdevloped critical thinking and you have a certified, homemade idiot.

MLK.once quoted:
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".

We should be thankful and amused that such individuals are in no position to lead or influence others, but instead are reduced to living in fear of the ubiquitous "black bogeyman".

Yes. Because people who could have voted did not. So almost by default, they are there.

Right, but the bigots still have power. That is why they are a threat to decent society.

MLK.once quoted:

Right, but the bigots still have power. That is why they are a threat to decent society.

True. But their all consuming hatred of the current president has them completely focused on doing nothing to cooperate with him.

To the extent that they are setting themsrlves up to fail in 2016........yet again. JMO.

and there you have it ^

I you dare not co-operate with Obama, you are a bigot and a hater

thanks or admitting it
That was dumber than usual for you there buddy.

and there you have it ^

thanks or admitting it

and there you have it ^

thanks or admitting it
and there you have it ^

thanks or admitting it

With all due respect my friend, it was quite typical

The cave monkey offers an insincere apology.....:laugh:

What rational human really thinks he didnt know what he was saying was wrong?

SAE frat boy who led racist chant met with black leaders to apologize theGrio

sae-frat-levi-pettit-apology.jpg

Look white people, don't try to use the fraternity incident to complain about how America treats you. There is no question about what they did, and no decent way to defend it. There were no false accusations and no rush to destroy lives based on falsehoods. They did it, let them take their lumps. Hopefully, others will learn this behavior is unacceptable.

Looks like the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

OU Frat members learned racist chant at national SAE leadership event - The Washington Post

"The university found that the chant — which includes racial slurs against African Americans and a lynching reference — migrated to Oklahoma and had become “part of the institutionalized culture of the chapter” and its pledging process. University officials implied that the chant on the bus, which carried partygoers to SAE Founders Day festivities on March 7, was not an isolated event and instead was part of the local chapter’s recent traditions."

Just realized this was the same fraternity that hung a noose around a statue of the first Black student at Ole Miss.

Civil rights charges filed against Ole Miss student accused of putting noose on James Meredith statue - The Washington Post

The school’s Sigma Phi Epsilon chapter and the national organization said that the three were members of that fraternity, which expelled the three men and suspended the chapter. The national fraternity later closed the Ole Miss chapter after learning that in addition to what happened at the Meredith statue, members had committed “serious acts of hazing,”

Look white people, don't try to use the fraternity incident to complain about how America treats you. There is no question about what they did, and no decent way to defend it. There were no false accusations and no rush to destroy lives based on falsehoods. They did it, let them take their lumps. Hopefully, others will learn this behavior is unacceptable.

wanna discuss the black on white crime rate?

wanna discuss the black on white crime rate?
No. That has nothing to do with the need to avoid using bad examples to prove you're being oppressed. Kind of like using "Hands up, don't shoot" as if it really happened.

Forum List

Back