Sadly, 'Mittens' Romney Will NOT be Supporting President Trump for Re-election

Romney's niece, Rona McDaniel, the head of the RNC needs to smack her uncle Mitt upside the head.
We don't need any never-Trumpers in 2020, its all hands on deck.

He's McCain reincarnated without the POW record. Desperately trying to be relevant. Very disappointing.

until he does. however, i suspect he thinks his 'moderate mitt' persona might primary him....

Romney is embarrassed and butt hurt that Trump was able to win the White House, in historic fashion no less, and he couldn't.

Classic case of jealousy. Mitt is a two bit little classless loser buffoon.

Last edited:
Romney is embarrassed and butt hurt that Trump was able to win the White House, in historic fashion even, and he couldn't.

You forgot "GOP establishment"
Mitt is a two bit little classless "GOP establishment" loser buffoon

Romney is embarrassed and butt hurt that Trump was able to win the White House, in historic fashion even, and he couldn't.

You forgot "GOP establishment"
Mitt is a two bit little classless "GOP establishment" loser buffoon
RINO never Trumper.

The republican party would be better off without him.

Senator Romney should foresake his principles and just fall in line like a good drone.

RomneyAwkward.jpg

until he does. however, i suspect he thinks his 'moderate mitt' persona might primary him....

We are not having primaries

oh that's right! how does it feel for the RNC & the orange autocrat to cancel your american right to vote?

why is tinkles so afraid to be challenged? lol - never mind terriski - i already know the answer!

There is no valid challenge, therefore, no primaries. Why would they waste the money?

Forum List

Back