Saddleback Debate

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I just heard on Thom Hartmann that McCain was supposed to be in a "cone of silence" sitting in his limo but apparently it sounded an awful lot like McCain knew what the EXACT questions were going to be ahead of time. There were supposed to be 4 general topics. 1. Climate 2. Poverty 3. Aids
4. Abortion. But they ended up asking Obama right wing questions. Like, about gay marriage.

I have to be honest, I didn't watch them personally, but I smell something wrotten. No question this evangelical church is in bed with the GOP. So the fact that they aren't going nuts over this debate means Obama survived it.

i've heard little gripes. One person today said Obama laughed when asked about abortion.

If that's all you got on him, then I guess you got NOTHING out of this.

So don't brag too much that McCain won this one. He knew exactly what was going to be asked and every question was meant to put Obama in a corner.

I just heard on Thom Hartmann that McCain was supposed to be in a "cone of silence" sitting in his limo but apparently it sounded an awful lot like McCain knew what the EXACT questions were going to be ahead of time. There were supposed to be 4 general topics. 1. Climate 2. Poverty 3. Aids
4. Abortion. But they ended up asking Obama right wing questions. Like, about gay marriage.

I have to be honest, I didn't watch them personally, but I smell something wrotten. No question this evangelical church is in bed with the GOP. So the fact that they aren't going nuts over this debate means Obama survived it.

i've heard little gripes. One person today said Obama laughed when asked about abortion.

If that's all you got on him, then I guess you got NOTHING out of this.

So don't brag too much that McCain won this one. He knew exactly what was going to be asked and every question was meant to put Obama in a corner.

someone said he laughed? i dont remember him laughing. i said he made a joke, which he did.

Forum List

Back