Saddam’s education system

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
SADDAM’S EDUCATION SYSTEM

Iraq that we destroyed could teach us something about educating our children.
In Iraq under Saddam education was free and compulsory and higher education was free. Many foreign student went to school in Iraq and was the best in the Middle East. How many colleges and universities are open and running in Iraq now? We are building schools in Iraq and Afghanistan and they are being blown up as fast as we build them. We should be spending that money on those schools that have been closed here.
I was taught my number, ABC and simple reading before I started to school at age 4 by my mother. My older children taught my youngest with the help of Head Start. Educating our children should not be the sole responsibility of teachers.
If education was free and compulsory and higher education was free to qualified children, we would not have the drop out rate and rate of unwed pregnant teenagers. And we would not have to depend on children of illegal aliens to open business and create jobs. We are spending more on educating children of illegal aliens then on our own because they are usually low income and most vouchers goes to children of illegal aliens as does free lunches and Head Start. We have to take care of our own children first, because they are our future. Dream Act would destroy our children’s future and their American Dream as illegal aliens has destroyed ours. A trade should be taught in high school for those who do not want to go to college.

We and the government has failed our children and not teachers.

In Iraq under Saddam education was free and compulsory and higher education was free. Many foreign student went to school in Iraq and was the best in the Middle East. How many colleges and universities are open and running in Iraq now? We are building schools in Iraq and Afghanistan and they are being blown up as fast as we build them. We should be spending that money on those schools that have been closed here.
I was taught my number, ABC and simple reading before I started to school at age 4 by my mother. My older children taught my youngest with the help of Head Start. Educating our children should not be the sole responsibility of teachers.
If education was free and compulsory and higher education was free to qualified children, we would not have the drop out rate and rate of unwed pregnant teenagers. And we would not have to depend on children of illegal aliens to open business and create jobs. We are spending more on educating children of illegal aliens then on our own because they are usually low income and most vouchers goes to children of illegal aliens as does free lunches and Head Start. We have to take care of our own children first, because they are our future. Dream Act would destroy our children’s future and their American Dream as illegal aliens has destroyed ours. A trade should be taught in high school for those who do not want to go to college.

I agree 100%

if you paid for your education your english teacher owes you a refund.

grammar aside there are some valid points here.

Yeah.... Um ... Ive been tp Iraq. Your talking about a country that didnt know how to stand in a line before america invaded.

Forum List

Back