Saddam Tried To Kill My Daddy

L

lomadearena

That's the real reason why Bush started war with Iraq. If Saddam had succeeded, it would have not been a big loss. Bush did say Saddam had no ties to Bin Ladin or 9/11. As far as Saddam killing his own people, so are N. Korea, China, Cuba, and many other countries. Are we going to start war with them? I think not! Another thing, why didn't Bush wait until there was proof of WMD before killing our solders? If Bush gets re-elected, it just shows how stupid the American people really are, and that's coming from a Republican.

I'm beginning to understand why the anti-bush movement has lost all credibility.

Jim, I can almost hear you laughing over there :)

oh i didn't say that i'm not still an avid supporter of the anti-bush movement...

Originally posted by lomadearena
That's the real reason why Bush started war with Iraq. If Saddam had succeeded, it would have not been a big loss. Bush did say Saddam had no ties to Bin Ladin or 9/11. As far as Saddam killing his own people, so are N. Korea, China, Cuba, and many other countries. Are we going to start war with them? I think not! Another thing, why didn't Bush wait until there was proof of WMD before killing our solders? If Bush gets re-elected, it just shows how stupid the American people really are, and that's coming from a Republican.

Don't you have some envelopes to lick for Dennis the Menace Kucinich? Honestly...

i think it's clear that all of lomadearena's ammo was picked up by watching the democratic debates.

not that i entirely disagree with him...but the comments do seem a little regurgitated.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
It may have lost credibility in your opinion, but it is still popular. Hell, I'd vote for a box of jell-o if the democrats ran it against bush.

Yes, yes you would.

Now that I think about it, you may have to.
A box of jell-o might be one of the only things the divided
Democratic party can come together around. Although,
chances are, arguments over the flavor and color would
ensue. Red, white and blue would be out of the question, of course. Too war-mongerish. Maybe a nice purple grape would pass inspection, though!

Originally posted by r3volut!on
Jim, why do you ALWAYS resort to insults?

Always is a rather strong word, wouldn't you say? Is that really true? Furthermore, was my response even directed towards you? You do understand why there is a "quote" function, don't you?

I suppose voting for a box of Jello isn't stupid though :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lomadearena

I truly hope that this was satire, because you would have to be an utter moron to believe this. Let's review:

ANYTIME a foreigner assasinates an American President is a great loss. It takes away from our status as a strong nation.

Could you produce a link (other than Jamescarville.com) where Bush said there were no links to BL and 9/11?

N. Korea- Clinton actually considered going to war with them, but of course wussed out. Instead he gave a whole lot of oil for empty promises.

China- Didn't Clinton give them back favorable trade status (and Gore rec'd some nice change from the Chinese government for his election bid)

Cuba who? Castro changed his ways after the fall of Russia, which left his ass swinging in the breeze. Hell, he even quit smoking Cigars.

Many other countries- name them.

Stupid Americans? Yes, anyone that would believe "I did not enhale" has to be stupid. Ginnefer Flowers played recordings of that cheating lying monster and still the dems pushed him through. Where is her justice in the slanderous activities of the Clinton campaign?

Come on!

Originally posted by gertha

Stupid Americans? Yes, anyone that would believe "I did not enhale" has to be stupid. Ginnefer Flowers played recordings of that cheating lying monster and still the dems pushed him through. Where is her justice in the slanderous activities of the Clinton campaign?

Come on!

:D

Nixon ordered Watergate break-in, ex-aide says
Dean: 'Shred of evidence' supports Magruder's claim

WASHINGTON (CNN) --Former White House counsel John Dean said Sunday there's at least a "shred of evidence" to support a new allegation that President Nixon ordered the Watergate break-in.

Why don't we focus on the here and now and let the glory days go? Unbelievable....

-Bam

Oh, please. The Clinton years are hardly "far" in the past. Clinton
was the last democrat in office. Comparing his presidency to the current
one is the most fair comparison that can be made. Other presidencies
truly are far in the past, and the Democratic party has changed a lot
since then. None of the new Democratic candidates has been in office yet.

I know it would be nice to avoid blame for the Clinton years,
but it's cheap to try to do it in this fashion.

Originally posted by bamthin
:D

Nixon ordered Watergate break-in, ex-aide says
Dean: 'Shred of evidence' supports Magruder's claim

WASHINGTON (CNN) --Former White House counsel John Dean said Sunday there's at least a "shred of evidence" to support a new allegation that President Nixon ordered the Watergate break-in.

Why don't we focus on the here and now and let the glory days go? Unbelievable....

-Bam

Originally posted by gertha
Could you produce a link (other than Jamescarville.com) where Bush said there were no links to BL and 9/11?

Here ya go. Is this official enough for you? :eek:

"Q One question for you both. Do you believe that there is a link between Saddam Hussein, a direct link, and the men who attacked on September the 11th?

THE PRESIDENT: I can't make that claim.

THE PRIME MINISTER: That answers your question. The one thing I would say, however, is I've absolutely no doubt at all that unless we deal with both of these threats, they will come together in a deadly form. Because, you know, what do we know after September the 11th? We know that these terrorists networks would use any means they can to cause maximum death and destruction. And we know also that they will do whatever they can to acquire the most deadly weaponry they can. And that's why it's important to deal with these issues together. "

LINK

I have no idea what the other irrelevant Clinton bashing in your post is about.

-Bam

Forum List

Back