Saddam Trial

Originally posted by Johnney
i was reffering to the opinion part. if there are actual fact, then it isnt an opinion now is it

People can forward an opinion and justify it using facts. Just because you read "opinion" at the start, that shouldn't preclude you from reading the article. In fact, all the posts on these boards are opinions and, hopefully, they have some references to facts.

So, yes, it is an opinion, but it is compelling because if has a factual basis........In my opnion :)

-Bam

I think soliders are dying because of one reason. To please BUSH when he feels like it he tells a group of men to move forward or something then they get slaughtered. It could be that he was lucky to be voted in as president so he could take over the world by starting to get all of our attention. Think about 9/11. Where was Bush. In Florida running away from the scene of the crime. Why was he actually down there? Well that question remains. But it could be that he knows there will be an attack near the white house so he took off to Florida. Now he takes a surprising trip to the Middle East on thanksgiving day. Now to Missouri. I think this is all part of his little scheme.

Oh my goodness. This has been one of the lowest casualty military campaigns in modern history.

If you really think that Bush is behind 9/11 and this is some vast conspiracy of the global illuminati, you need to add a few more layers of tinfoil to that helmet.

There's a monster in my closet too!

Mommmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush will make sure the trial remains secret from the American public. He and his minions will control every aspect of the process, though it will be in Iraqi court with Iraqi jurors, selected by Bush's minions of course.

This has been relatively low casualty, that's true. But the fact is, if Saddam had WMDs or chemical/biological weapons, it's because we gave them to him. Rumsfeld and Reagan gave him the weapons to fight Iran and then Rumsfeld and Bush bitched because he had them. That's like giving your kid a cookie and then complaining about his rotten teeth.

Anyone but Bush in 2004!

Originally posted by jones
I hope theres a TV trial. But Im not counting on it. Could be to risky for Bu$h & friends.

"where did you get the WMDs?" "From the U.S. of course."

HAHAH! :p: http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

I think you'll be disappointed. Saddam purchased the overwhelming majority of his arms from the USSR, France and China. No wonder certain of the UNSC permant members opposed removing Saddam from power. He was one of their best customers.

http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/bureau/000113.html

Great little movie jones. Lot of unsubstantiated stuff in it, but overall, I think it drives home an important point. The US needs to stop supporting monsters in the name of "national security". It seems to always come back to bite us in the ass.

I think there are enough facts available to show that we gave Saddam a ton of assistance and seemed to ignore his obvious gross human rights violations.

While I am glad he's gone, I hope the truth is driven home to those Americans who refuse to beleive or who just aren't aware of these embarassing facts. Maybe then, this great nation can stop this type of evil complicity. Hopefully, the trial of Saddam will illuminate all this stuff.

PS: I have read the reports that it was actually the Kurds who delivered Saddam to the coalition. I haven't seen any solid proof of this though and, if a deal was struck with the Kurds for control of Kirkuk or something, I doubt we will ever have proof. So, it's just an e-rumor for now. Need to stay tuned I guess.

-Bam

PS: I have read the reports that it was actually the Kurds who delivered Saddam to the coalition. I haven't seen any solid proof of this though and, if a deal was struck with the Kurds for control of Kirkuk or something, I doubt we will ever have proof. So, it's just an e-rumor for now. Need to stay tuned I guess.

JMO but i think that the US new where he was at all the time. its a dog and pony show. they reel him in when they need some positive attention. wait and see, i firmly believe OBL willbe found before the '04 election, because we already know where hes at.
again, JMO

Originally posted by wonderwench
I think you'll be disappointed. Saddam purchased the overwhelming majority of his arms from the USSR, France and China. No wonder certain of the UNSC permant members opposed removing Saddam from power. He was one of their best customers.

http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/bureau/000113.html

I think he was talking about WMD, not just plain old weapons. I beleive the data regarding the shipment of deadly chemical/biological weapons material by the US to Saddam in the 80's is now public record. I can probably dig up the reputable link if you care. Most people already know this anyway.

-Bam

Originally posted by Johnney
JMO but i think that the US new where he was at all the time. its a dog and pony show. they reel him in when they need some positive attention. wait and see, i firmly believe OBL willbe found before the '04 election, because we already know where hes at.
again, JMO

And are you OK with this? Bush already knows where Bin Laden is and bin Laden is releasing morale building audio tapes to the insurgents in Iraq, yet Bush will allow that and wait until the election is closer before he orders his capture so he can use it for political purposes.

I would be ashamed if I were you to cast a vote for that man if that's what you beleive. That's just me though. Hey, maybe you are OK with the spin and blatant deception though.

-Bam

and a poor theory too. this is just what i think.
I think, through my past posts, proved that who ever the president is, i support them no matter what. For me it "the end justifies the mean".
if he wants to do it that way, more power to him. and until you or i prove it, there isnt nothing but my sleep deprived theory.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Are you accusing Bush of deception based on a theory?

Well, first off, I don't subscribe to the theory. Johnney does and he asserted it. I am simply asking him if he would still support Bush if the theory he is asserting, and which he beleives is true.

but in direct answer to your question. If that theory is true, I absolutely would accuse Bush of deception. I would hope you would too and would support his impeachment.

Read that post again and the one I am responding too.

-Bam

Originally posted by bamthin
Well, first off, I don't subscribe to the theory. Johnney does and he asserted it. I am simply asking him if he would still support Bush if the theory he is asserting, and which he beleives is true.

but in direct answer to your question. If that theory is true, I absolutely would accuse Bush of deception. I would hope you would too and would support his impeachment.

Read that post again and the one I am responding too.

-Bam

I know what the theory was. It just sounded like you were already accusing him of something that he hasn't done. My apologies if I read into it wrong.

Forum List

Back