Saddam Linked to Al Qaeda(NE take a look)

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by wolvie20m, Nov 5, 2004.

1. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Now there's a bit of proof for you Naked, I couldn't find anything now but now I got something for you. No longer a illogical conculsion! Told you I couldn't prove it but it was known Saddam supported Anti-Americanism groups. Why wouldn't he support Al Qaeda.

2. nakedemperor

nakedemperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    Evil-- glad to see you've changed by to the truly evil avatar!

Wolfie-- nothing new here man

3. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Damn you Naked Emperor!!! Oh well I just wanted to show you my link to Saddam is no longer unfounded. Oh well I feel better whether you want to believe it or not. Oh yea it's wolVie with a V, damn everyone says wolfie WTF!?! Anyways Naked is it that you ask for facts and facts alone to make a decision?

4. Kentucky

Kentucky Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Claudia would win this year hands down. Her reporting on this issue has been superb. I look forward to her book.

5. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    I agree there's nothing new here - you're still the same old you. You steadfastly cling to your oblivious attitude. You remain in denial and you don't want to hear the truth so you dismiss it as irrelevant.

So you're right. Nothing new here at all.

6. nakedemperor

nakedemperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    My oblivious attitude continues to be that a colloborative relationship between Al Qaeda and Baghdad remains a falsehood. As long as the relationship did not necessarily imply that Saddam would give his non-existant WMDs to terrorists, an absurd implication, it remains a moot point in the argument for why we went to war. Some people are in favor of unilateral aggression against sovereign nations; those people include George Bush, and Saddam Hussein.

7. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Then your ignorance is bliss NE, and I'm glad your candidate or anyone like him isn't anywhere near that office. That office is there to protect and make decision calls. It seems your decisions would take as long as the UN's and have the same effect. Also if you'd like to ignore the millions Saddam gave to terrorist go right ahead continue to believe he wasn't going to harm us, and no intentions of doing anything to help anyone that would. Fortunately your opinion is like mine it doesn't count anywhere important(with the exception of this board, which is important to us).

8. wade

wade Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ummm... because the basis of Al-Queda is almost as opposed to a regime such as Saddam's as it is to the West?

9. wade

wade Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    And on the basis of that argument are we to now invade another dozen or so nations?

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    If we enter into negotiations with them and/or the UN steps in with reolutions, and they ignore them for over 12 years - YES.