Saddam got a trial, Qaddafi got a bullet

What did the American citizen's get on 9-11-01.No warning,No trial just death.I don't have any sympathy for Qaddafi or Saddam.AMEN!!

We have to maintain a Govt that operates within the constitution. Iraq (Saddam) had congress approve of those events
Obama has yet to explain to any-one what the deal with Egypt or Qaddafi was about. Agreeing with it to me is not the issue. The issue is why does BHO think he owns the US military?

Congressional approval, although not a Declaration of War, does not relieve America from meeting international standards of war.

The Bush adminsitration violated those standards, and sooner or later the officials will answer for it.

Obama is a deflection by JRK because JRK now has nothing else in his major fail OP.

Congressional approval, although not a Declaration of War, does not relieve America from meeting international standards of war.

The Bush adminsitration violated those standards, and sooner or later the officials will answer for it.

Obama is a deflection by JRK because JRK now has nothing else in his major fail OP.

Jake d you have a link to support your accusations as to where any-one has issued a warrant for his arrest?
And what about the 50 other nations that helped us?

Irrelevant comrade Jake; the War Powers Act of 1973 stipulates that the President must notify congress of military action within 48 hours. Your Messiah® didn't do that, he violated the war powers act and engaged in an illegal war.

He did what you and other leftists lied about Bush doing, yet here you are defending it.

Look, you have no credibility anyway, but this further illustrates what a partisan hack you are. The only thing you care about is the "D" or "R" after the name. You'll defend ANY act by a democrat and attack ANY act by a Republican. Simple as that.

You are the fascist comrade, Uncensored, as we all know. Your deflection about Obama does not relieve the bushies at all in their complicity of pre-emptive war. Neo-cons, such as you and others, simply are not believed. But yammer on.

You are the fascist comrade, Uncensored, as we all know. Your deflection about Obama does not relieve the bushies at all in their complicity of pre-emptive war. Neo-cons, such as you and others, simply are not believed. But yammer on.

Jake do you have any idea how pathetic you have become?
Dude get a grip okay? I mean it
Your talking about people yammering and its been months sense you have said anything other than bushies, pre emptive war, on and on and on and on and on

Continue to yammer on, my ineffective little fascist blogger. If you have any points other than silliness, go ahead and make them, and I will address them. But deflection about Obama when the OP begins "Saddam got a trial" and JRK has had his ass handed to him ever since? Grow up.

Continue to yammer on, my ineffective little fascist blogger. If you have any points other than silliness, go ahead and make them, and I will address them. But deflection about Obama when the OP begins "Saddam got a trial" and JRK has had his ass handed to him ever since? Grow up.

Jake you have not once dis agreed with me
Grow up?
Jake you called me a fascist blogger and you want me to grow up?'

Jake I dont recall you doing anything other than calling people names, Dude chill out

You are the fascist comrade, Uncensored, as we all know.

You're an idiot Jake, the constant stream of Malapropisms flowing from you are both amusing and sad.

Your deflection about Obama does not relieve the bushies at all in their complicity of pre-emptive war.

This thread is about the assassination of Quadaffi, moron. The deflection is entirely yours.

Neo-cons, such as you and others, simply are not believed. But yammer on.

I'm nowhere near a "Neocon" stupid shit. You simply don't comprehend what the words you spew mean. You repeat what you read on KOS with no grasp at all what the words mean.

You're an idiot Jake, the constant stream of Malapropisms flowing from you are both amusing and sad.

Your deflection about Obama does not relieve the bushies at all in their complicity of pre-emptive war.

This thread is about the assassination of Quadaffi, moron. The deflection is entirely yours.

I'm nowhere near a "Neocon" stupid shit. You simply don't comprehend what the words you spew mean. You repeat what you read on KOS with no grasp at all what the words mean.

Is it weired that Libyia is off of the front page? must not be going good. I do not know what is going on with Jake. I really do wish I could help him

from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli....

Did you guys know that (Tripoli)/Libya was the first country to declare war against the united states? And Jefferson sent the Navy over to "settle" the matter?

Jake you have not once dis agreed with me Grow up? Jake you called me a fascist blogger and you want me to grow up?' Jake I dont recall you doing anything other than calling people names, Dude chill out

Your evidence has been debunked, your whining has been properly chastisted. Grow up.

You are a whining rightwing progressive Hard Right fascist neopcon.

Sghut up the whining.

Neo-cons have no idea of history or its consequences for interventionist adventurism, and when they get caught in the snares of their stupidties, they blame everybody else. And we can't even feel sorry for the likes of JRK or Uncensored.

I'm sorry, I have a correction: Kadaffi got a bullet, Saddam got hang. This is it. Or do u really think that it was a fair trial?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back