Saddam got a trial, Qaddafi got a bullet

Fair trial? Saddam got a kangaroo show trial followed by a farce and brutal execution. And it turns out Iraq was a war crime. Saddam surrendered. He should have gone to the Hague or at least gotten the Amin/Noriega treatment. Gaddafi was offered multiple outs. He chose to fight. Buh bye.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/w...ay-qaddafi-stronghold-has-fallen.html?_r=1&hp

You know it amazes me how much history is decided to be right or wrong by what the media says
Without our fighter jest Qaddafi is probably still alive, no congress, no reason we are ever told. Saddam is given years, congress twice concludes we are better off without him by resolve, he is arrested, has a fair trial and hanged for crimes against his own people. Some-how GWB is the bad guy in all of this and not sure what BHO is suppose to be any-more

Yes, Saddam was a bad guy of the worst sort, and GWB was a bad guy of the measely sort. Interesting comparison, JRK. You may be growing up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The point is that I am not sure why Obama gets a free pass on this stuff. It matters not that the brits an French also attacked.

Not sure why it matters not that the French and UK participated. Not sure why everything in the world is Obama's fault. That's no better than the idiot liberal wing-nuts who tried to blame everything in the world on Bush.

what does the french or the UK have to do with this? That does not give BHO permission to by-pass us, the tax payer to do what he wants to when he does with our military
and I am not sure what fault has to do with this, it has nothing to do with "blame" the victims here are those who died and those who paid taxes so they could be killed, not Obama

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/w...ay-qaddafi-stronghold-has-fallen.html?_r=1&hp

You know it amazes me how much history is decided to be right or wrong by what the media says
Without our fighter jest Qaddafi is probably still alive, no congress, no reason we are ever told. Saddam is given years, congress twice concludes we are better off without him by resolve, he is arrested, has a fair trial and hanged for crimes against his own people. Some-how GWB is the bad guy in all of this and not sure what BHO is suppose to be any-more

Dumb ass, Gaddafi was responsible for Lockerby. He ordered the deaths of Americans. His death was well deserved.

Bush went after Hussien, and failed to get Bin Laden, who was responsible for the deaths of 3000 Americans on American soil. Bush invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, and created a worse situation there than already existed.

You fucking hypocrite.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Saddam - 3,000 Americans dead, 50,000 American maimed, our military depleted, 1 to 3 trillion in cost
The people hate our guts and want us dead. Threw shoes at the president.

Qaddafi - a few drones
Qaddafi sent a letter to Republicans thanking them for their support. The people put up billboards of the president, thanking him for his support.

There are some pluses. Bush's friends were able to make billions off Iraq. That's the only "good" thing I can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man,so many Left/Democrat Chickenhawks these days. What happened? Now it's only "KILL KILL KILL!!!" for these people. This is why i don't trust the Left anymore. They are not honest people. And they're just being duped again anyway. Oh well,onto the next war i guess.

Fair trial? Saddam got a kangaroo show trial followed by a farce and brutal execution. And it turns out Iraq was a war crime. Saddam surrendered. He should have gone to the Hague or at least gotten the Amin/Noriega treatment. .

Go hop a flight to Baghdad and let the Iraqi government know how you feel about it. I'm sure they're up at night worrying about it. :rolleyes:

Fair trial? Saddam got a kangaroo show trial followed by a farce and brutal execution. And it turns out Iraq was a war crime. Saddam surrendered. He should have gone to the Hague or at least gotten the Amin/Noriega treatment. Gaddafi was offered multiple outs. He chose to fight. Buh bye.

:eusa_drool:xhfdoegab *4v__ne, Klweasb. Bgahrayocv!1:eusa_drool:

In their own words the left claims neither was a direct threat, so why is Obama pounding his chest over a mission he washed his hands of yet now he wants a victory lap, considering he saw fit to be highly critical of another(Iraq)?

I just want to hear Obama supporters opinions.

Lots of Left/Democrat Chickenhawks flyin out of the woodwork these days. Good luck reasoning with them. Gaddafi was absolutely no threat to anyone,let alone the U.S. As usual,it's always about the 'D' & 'R' thing. Depends on who's in there for the Chickenhawks.

Left/Democrat Chickenhawks are pretty entertaining. World's biggest dishonest hypocrites for sure. I'm actually enjoying watching them spin this stupid war.

In their own words the left claims neither was a direct threat, so why is Obama pounding his chest over a mission he washed his hands of yet now he wants a victory lap, considering he saw fit to be highly critical of another(Iraq)?

I just want to hear Obama supporters opinions.

He is desperate for any positive news that can be associated with his presidency. He has failed so long they are trying to make a win out of anything

Bush tried to assassinate Saddam on the first day of the war.
and Saddam's 2 sons were assassinated, if memory serves?

i personally would have preferred for gadafi to be captured and put on trial instead of the rebels killing him though!

Forum List

Back