Saddam Gone Forever!!!!! Only maybe.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Like many of you, I am elated that the numero uno Iraqi jerk has been captured, identified and booked. I fear that because of diplomatic failures and corporate intervention that "the war has only just begun".

Saddam was empowered and emboldened during the Reagan administration. He was further emboldened when GWB1 refused to take him out when we had the chance. I suspect these facts will be completely ignored in this aftermath. Nonetheless, we have a lot to look forward to and a lot to be both thankful and ashamed of.

The Germans and the French have expressed approval this day for the capture of one of the world's most notorious of all tyrants. But their refusal to accept calls to war by the US has been ridiculed for months. But, I suspect their reasons for their refusals to embrace the kind of war that the US promoted will become more clear in the very near future.

Maybe now we will all learn the truth about the origins of his chemical, biological and nuclear weaponry, wouldn't you wish for that? Maybe now we will learn about the American corporate dollars that poured into Iraq during the '80's, '90's and even into the present millenium, wouldn't you all wish for that as well?

This is indeed a great day for America and our people! It also represents the greatest opportunity that we might ever see for the political/corporate truths to be presented for all the world to see. The trial of Saddam Hussein will be enlightening, to say the least, if we see it.

My elation is only dampened by my realization that the political vacuum left in Iraq will be filled with Jihadists or other fundamentalists that might prove to be more a danger than Saddam ever represented on his own.

Comments?

Like many of you, I am elated that the numero uno Iraqi jerk has been captured, identified and booked. I fear that because of diplomatic failures and corporate intervention that "the war has only just begun".

The overall war on terrorism is far from over, but a huge chunk has now been removed forever. There will be uprisings and further attacks throughout the world, but it has nothing to do with diplomatic failures or corporate intervention. These people want to rule the world with fear and now they are fearing themselves, that this delusion is now on the rocks.

Saddam was empowered and emboldened during the Reagan administration. He was further emboldened when GWB1 refused to take him out when we had the chance. I suspect these facts will be completely ignored in this aftermath. Nonetheless, we have a lot to look forward to and a lot to be both thankful and ashamed of.

GWB1 didn't refuse to take him out, that just simply wasn't part of what our effort was calling for back then. I see nothing worth being ashamed of here. Ridding the world of terrorists and a tyrant is something our military should be extremely proud of.

The Germans and the French have expressed approval this day for the capture of one of the world's most notorious of all tyrants. But their refusal to accept calls to war by the US has been ridiculed for months. But, I suspect their reasons for their refusals to embrace the kind of war that the US promoted will become more clear in the very near future.

Of course the Germans and French are happy today, they got to witness the tyrant go down without having to do any work. If anyone should be ashamed it would be them. What is going to come so clear to us in the near future?

Maybe now we will all learn the truth about the origins of his chemical, biological and nuclear weaponry, wouldn't you wish for that? Maybe now we will learn about the American corporate dollars that poured into Iraq during the '80's, '90's and even into the present millenium, wouldn't you all wish for that as well?

We already know the origins of what weapons made there way throughout the Middle East from the USA, that's nothing new. We also know what money went in that direction. Do you think those who don't know this information will suddenly think Saddam should be set free? Or that they will no longer be upset with the hundreds of thousands of civilians he killed over the years? You seem to be saying that we gave him the green light to terrorize his people and threaten his neighbors.

This is indeed a great day for America and our people! It also represents the greatest opportunity that we might ever see for the political/corporate truths to be presented for all the world to see. The trial of Saddam Hussein will be enlightening, to say the least, if we see it.

What truths will be let out that we aren't already aware of? Or are you just speculating with your hatred for Bush and your despise for our foreign policy?

My elation is only dampened by my realization that the political vacuum left in Iraq will be filled with Jihadists or other fundamentalists that might prove to be more a danger than Saddam ever represented on his own.

No one person is more dangerous than terrorism as a whole. But as I said before, a huge dent has already been made. We'll face further dangers head on as they arise.

We will leave Iraq soon. Saddam will no longer be in power again. Civilians are more free today than they ever were in their lives. They have the opportunity to start fresh with opportunities that they never thought would exist. I suspect a lot will die down when they are no longer occupied. But the mission will have been accomplished.

I proposed, you responded. I stated facts and you stated opinions. I asked for comments and you certainly gave, I commend you for that. But are you so unaware that you somehow believe in what you say?

I proposed, you responded. I stated facts and you stated opinions.

What 'facts' did you state exactly?

"I fear that because of diplomatic failures and corporate intervention that "the war has only just begun".- NOT A FACT

"He was further emboldened when GWB1 refused to take him out when we had the chance."- NOT A FACT

"I suspect these facts will be completely ignored in this aftermath."- NOT A FACT

"But, I suspect their reasons for their refusals to embrace the kind of war that the US promoted will become more clear in the very near future."- NOT A FACT

"Maybe now we will all learn the truth about the origins of his chemical, biological and nuclear weaponry, wouldn't you wish for that?"- NOT A FACT

"Maybe now we will learn about the American corporate dollars that poured into Iraq during the '80's, '90's and even into the present millenium, wouldn't you all wish for that as well?"- NOT A FACT

"My elation is only dampened by my realization that the political vacuum left in Iraq will be filled with Jihadists or other fundamentalists that might prove to be more a danger than Saddam ever represented on his own."- NOT A FACT

The only fact here is that 90% of your post was based on your opinions. I don't have a problem with that at all, but don't come back and be a smart ass about my opinions when you did the very same thing.

But are you so unaware that you somehow believe in what you say?

Look, I don't believe for one nanosecond that you were ever in the military of near the political arena. And even if you were, it doesn't mean jack shit here on this board. To state your opinion as fact and brush off anothers only makes you look like a dick.

How about you just enlighten me as to what it is exactly I'm unaware of.

one has to wonder what the other little fifedoms or countrys are thinking about right now. I think it is not about saddams ass but there own that they areworried about. in no small way were we pushed in this but now, as in ww2, the sleeping giant has awoken. just maybe those pissants will think twice before doing something stupid, against our people or their own. It flat out is time for all the BS to stop. you are either going to be a part of humanity or not. play by the rules set by the world or we will make sure the world stops long enough for you to get off!!

"I fear that because of diplomatic failures and corporate intervention that "the war has only just begun".- NOT A FACT

Just how do you determine the factual evidence of another's personal fears, jimnyc?

"He was further emboldened when GWB1 refused to take him out when we had the chance."- NOT A FACT

And how would you interpret that FACT, compadre? You don't read much, do you?

"I suspect these facts will be completely ignored in this aftermath."- NOT A FACT

Again, you are making prophetical accusations. This is my suspicion and you offer nothing whatsoever to dispute it Typical dittohead response on your part, however.

"But, I suspect their reasons for their refusals to embrace the kind of war that the US promoted will become more clear in the very near future."- NOT A FACT

What makes you feel that way? I think future shared information will indeed make their positions more understood amongst us lowly masses. Why would you consider otherwise?

"Maybe now we will all learn the truth about the origins of his chemical, biological and nuclear weaponry, wouldn't you wish for that?"- NOT A FACT

It's a damn question, jimnyc, never intended it as any "fact". But you admit to it's accuracy, don't you?

All the rest of your post is similarly flawed. And I don't give a damn about your cheerleading and misstatements of "facts". I came here without any agenda, was accused of having one, and I now say that my agenda is truth and come what may from it. Your agenda is becoming more clear each time I read your oft repeated (dittohead) remarks.

You are correct, my military experience and/or my political experience mean little if nothing on this or any other internet message board. But my opinions have agitated your thoughts, haven't they? I get my own opinions agitated and rearranged from time to time on the internet. The internet is the greatest thing since the newspaper. I'm truly thankful that politicians like Al Gore promoted legislation to develop it, aren't you?

Be that as it is, I appreciate the Freedom of Speech award and all that you stand for here.

Just how do you determine the factual evidence of another's personal fears, jimnyc?

You don't, that's why I simply stated it was your opinion.

And how would you interpret that FACT, compadre? You don't read much, do you?

You stated their was refusal to take him out in the 90's. I'm even giving you the benefit of the doubt by calling it an opinion, it's a fact that he himself was not a target.

Again, you are making prophetical accusations. This is my suspicion and you offer nothing whatsoever to dispute it Typical dittohead response on your part, however.

You say you "suspect" something and then call it fact. You, Psychobabble, are an I D I O T!!

What makes you feel that way? I think future shared information will indeed make their positions more understood amongst us lowly masses. Why would you consider otherwise?

And I never stated otherwise. I simply pointed out that your statement was an opinion. YOU were the one that said you only pointed out facts while ridiculing my opinions.

It's a damn question, jimnyc, never intended it as any "fact". But you admit to it's accuracy, don't you?

I see no accuracy whatsoever, it's simply a desire of yours.

All the rest of your post is similarly flawed. And I don't give a damn about your cheerleading and misstatements of "facts". I came here without any agenda, was accused of having one, and I now say that my agenda is truth and come what may from it. Your agenda is becoming more clear each time I read your oft repeated (dittohead) remarks.

Stuff your horseshit straight up your ass. I gave sincere answers to your original post and you came back with more of your attempts at ridicule, lame as they are. You claimed your post was no less than facts, when in reality it was one big op-ed column. You can also shove your dittohead remarks up your fake lying ass.

You are correct, my military experience and/or my political experience mean little if nothing on this or any other internet message board. But my opinions have agitated your thoughts, haven't they? I get my own opinions agitated and rearranged from time to time on the internet. The internet is the greatest thing since the newspaper. I'm truly thankful that politicians like Al Gore promoted legislation to develop it, aren't you?

The only thing I'm thanful for that involves that retards name is that he never became our leader.

Your opinions haven't agitated my thoughts, they've agitated my nerves. You are a frickin liar and a loser in my opinion. I still don't believe for one moment any of your bullshit, and using the military background dishonorably is disgusting. There's no way in hell you've ever been involved in politics. Shit, you get laughed at on here almost daily and you expect us to believe you could be involved politically in the real world? :laugh:

Be that as it is, I appreciate the Freedom of Speech award and all that you stand for here.

I wish I could say the same in return.

Actually Psycho, you should really pay closer attention to things that you posted.

Jim's reply was based on this:

I proposed, you responded. I stated facts and you stated opinions.

You claimed to have posted facts while his entire post was opinion. He simply pointed out to you that your post was not factual, but opinonated as well.

For you to rave on like a lunatic when someone else replies in kind to something you say makes me think that you missed your morning Lithium dose.

the war on terror may very well never be over, diplomatic/corporate action or lack of is not the driving force of terror..extremist religous fanatics are at the wheel George Sr not taking him out the first time emboldened him. the goal the first time was to get him out of Kuwuit, nothing more 'maybe now we will learn the truth about iraqs weaponry' implys that up till now all we have is lies..

jimnycbabble is what I see. I can't debate any points with you as you have made no points other than to call my opinions psychobabble. I've seen the same at so-called negotiating tables and even better than that. It's a desparation move. In this venue, fuck it, go for what you believe and screw credibility or factual information. There'll always be some dick like jimnyc or thousands of others to convolute and avoid the questions asked.

It's sad, but it's true.

You inject laughable conspiracy theories while presenting no evidence, then you demand people to defend against them with evidence. Boy, you are a sharp negotiator!

take a valuim or something, go for a walk...I call em as I see em smoke and mirrors dont work this time, most of what you posted here is fantasy bullshit, wishful thinking at best. I take that as a compliment to be said to have what did you call it jimnycbabble? thanx....the only dick I see tonite...all you have to do is look in the mirror once the smoke clears....opinions are fine but you dont have to get so rabid when proved wrong ...

jimnycbabble is what I see. I can't debate any points with you as you have made no points other than to call my opinions psychobabble.

You now state they were your opinions when not 20 minutes ago you stated you only presented facts. What gives? Why did you rank on me for only supplying opinions when you are now admitting that's exactly what you did? Why is it every one else that is reading this thread also see's that?

I've seen the same at so-called negotiating tables and even better than that. It's a desparation move.

You make no sense. YOU offered your opinions and then asked for comments. I in turn then replied with my opinions. YOU then decided to criticize what I posted and never responded to my points AT ALL. Who is the one looking desperate?

In this venue, fuck it, go for what you believe and screw credibility or factual information.

Dunno, looks like all points presented from both sides in this thread were opinion. I must ask a serious question before laughing further at you, are you going senile?

There'll always be some dick like jimnyc or thousands of others to convolute and avoid the questions asked.

I answered your opinions POINT BY POINT. Nothing was confused whatsoever nor was the topic changed in any fashion. YOU then came back ridiculing my post as opinion and that yours was only fact. YOU look like the dick here, and I'll guarantee you that I'm not the only one who thinks so.

It's sad, but it's true.

Yes, you are, but you're still a fake piece of crap in my eyes.

It doesn't take intelligence to expose ignorance. Ignorance does that on it's own. But a little intelligence can get the ignorant to expose a lot and bless you for it. The words spoken here, maybe not immortal, are at least now available for whomever wants to read them.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
It doesn't take intelligence to expose ignorance. Ignorance does that on it's own. But a little intelligence can get the ignorant to expose a lot and bless you for it. The words spoken here, maybe not immortal, are at least now available for whomever wants to read them.

Absolutely, and everyone who reads this thread will now see what a dope you are. Well done, Psychobabble!

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Why, thank you, jimnyc, I'm glad you recognised the ignorance in your own remarks. Or did you?

Are political figures expected to be able to spell properly?

Why is it that you can't get a single person on this board to agree with your retarded stances? Surely you don't think everyone on this board is my friend. Even the other liberals have distanced themselves from you.

hey jimnyc, psycho must think you have an alias, or something, he speaks to you and not me. and answers my questions through you???? im still waiting for an answer to the question I posed to you psychoblues...

Forum List

Back