Saddam and Anthrax Attacks

You do know that the government is corrupt, don't you? I thought you knew that and you just claimed that the Dems are no better. Now are you suggesting that the GOP is innocent and richous? :cuckoo:

Corruption is all over the place in government.. underhanded deals behind earmarks, etc...

But what I am saying is that your conspiracy theories are baseless and ridiculous

Corruption is all over the place in government.. underhanded deals behind earmarks, etc...

But what I am saying is that your conspiracy theories are baseless and ridiculous

I once was lost, but now I'm found
Twas blind but now I see

Did you admit now that Chaney was behind the Valerie Plames leak? Before I was a conspiracy theorist.

Do you admit now finally that Rumsfeld, Condy, Chaney, Ashcroft and Bush gave the green light to torture? Before you said that I was getting my info from Liberal conspiracy theory radio. Turns out again, I'm 100% right!!!

Hell, you don't even care if they are guilty.

We know that you will believe the same things Wednesday as you did on Monday regardless of what happens on Tuesday.

So you are convinced the FBI found the right man?

Forum List

Back