Sadaam's Pic

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
I'm cruising through Direct TV last night and stumble across MSNBC, they were actually posing an online poll of "do you think Sadaam's rights have been violated" because of the pic of him in his drawers I think being published.

Is it just me or should Sadaam not have any rights? Is there a point after so much murder that you lose the right to actually have rights? I say screw him, treat him like a dog in captivity.

While I personally could give a rats behind that a pic of Saddam in his undies was published, I gotta tell ya that I'm highly disappointed in whoever is supposed to be keeping the discipline of our military members in the Iraqi theater. First it was the idiots posing the prisoners in Abu Ghraib, now some other asshole taking pics of Saddam not fully clothed. We are supposed to be the good guys in this endeavor. These kinds of antics provide aide to our enemies. A true professional soldier would not participate in this crap.

MissileMan said:
While I personally could give a rats behind that a pic of Saddam in his undies was published, I gotta tell ya that I'm highly disappointed in whoever is supposed to be keeping the discipline of our military members in the Iraqi theater. First it was the idiots posing the prisoners in Abu Ghraib, now some other asshole taking pics of Saddam not fully clothed. We are supposed to be the good guys in this endeavor. These kinds of antics provide aide to our enemies. A true professional soldier would not participate in this crap.
It is sad to admit it, but this is just another example of how much our society has decayed. The mighty $$ trumps all these days.... and if he gets a bad rep here (whoever did it), they can just move to Europe and be hailed a hero.

OCA said:
I'm cruising through Direct TV last night and stumble across MSNBC, they were actually posing an online poll of "do you think Sadaam's rights have been violated" because of the pic of him in his drawers I think being published.

Is it just me or should Sadaam not have any rights? Is there a point after so much murder that you lose the right to actually have rights? I say screw him, treat him like a dog in captivity.

Thank you! He is a prisoner. He killed people (some of them his own). And now he and his lawyer are screaming Geneve convention and rights.

Where the rights of his people when they were being gassed?

I say put him in a glass room with a bucket that gets emptied once a week. Place a video camera nearby so anyone can see this POS. Feed him once a day - some kind of crappy rice mushmeal. Why should he be in any better conditions or receive any better treatment than our own soldiers?

Forget mushed rice.. Rabbit pellets.

A man needs fiber, after all. :D

Or is that "Fruit of the Loom" or "Haynes"? Personally I think this is much to do about nothing..It has been speculated that the Pic's were taken from a security camera...Ya know I could really care less about this...I'ts not like he was stripped naked and humiliated...BVD's are not much more different than a person wearing swimming trunks.

Why does not the media take the issue to the real culprits...those in the Muslim world who get off on making snuff films of their captives(decapitation).
Or those who blew up the 2000 year old "Buddah" statues in Afgahnistan...
After all the Islam and Muslim world says they are a peaceful and understanding religion...BS who cares if their former dictator was shown in his BVD's...he should be proud of his body...he sure tried to convince the world and his followers how macho he was...now they can judge...geez!
:laugh:

Shattered said:
What'd the rabbit do wrong?

Rabbits don't like pork? I have never had a rabbit so.....

I see dog and cat food with lamb, beef, chicken, etc.

Why not rabbit food with pork?

I'm so confused.....

Need.....cookie......

GotZoom said:
Rabbits don't like pork? I have never had a rabbit so.....

I see dog and cat food with lamb, beef, chicken, etc.

Why not rabbit food with pork?

I'm so confused.....

Need.....cookie......

*smacks hand*

No cookie until you know basic rabbit dietary guidelines!
:whip:

Shattered said:
*smacks hand*

No cookie until you know basic rabbit dietary guidelines!
:whip:

Feeding Your Rabbit
by: PetPlace Staff

Alfalfa hay, though rich in calcium and protein, should not be offered to bunnies over 8 months of age except in very small amounts, if at all.
Providing proper nutrition is one of the most important ways to keep your bunny healthy and happy. Rabbits are herbivores, and they require a special diet that is rich in vitamins and high in fiber. In order to promote intestinal motility and minimize intestinal disease, a rabbit’s diet needs to contain at least 15 to 16 percent crude fiber.

The most crucial aspect of a bunny’s diet is to have unlimited access to grass hay. Timothy, brome, oat and wheat hay are the best choices. Alfalfa hay is very rich in calcium and protein and can be safely offered to rabbits less than 8 months of age. However, once your bunny reaches 8 months, alfalfa hay should be offered in very small amounts or not at all.

In addition to hay, rabbits need commercial rabbit pellets for additional nutrients. For rabbits under 8 months of age, plain alfalfa pellets should be offered at all times. Rabbits over 8 months of age should be fed around 1/4 cup of fresh commercial rabbit pellet for each 5 pounds of body weight twice day. This means that a 10-pound bunny would be fed 1/2 cup of pellets in the morning and 1/2 cup in the evening. Grass hay should be available at all times.

When selecting pellets, make sure they are fresh and specifically made for rabbits. Check the mill date on the label and buy pellets less than 3 months old. Avoid buying in bulk to prevent feeding older, less fresh pellets. Also avoid pellet mixes with added nuts and grains. They can cause obesity in your bunny.

Fresh, green leafy vegetables are also important to your rabbit’s nutrition. Offer your bunny a minimum of 1 cup of vegetables per 5 pounds of body weight daily. Examples of nutritious vegetables include alfalfa sprouts, basil, parsley, beet greens, broccoli leaves, Brussels sprouts, carrots and carrot tops, cilantro, collard greens, endive, green peppers, parley, romaine lettuce, kale, raspberry leaves, wheat grass, pea pods (peas excluded), squash, radicchio and dandelion leaves.

As with all animals, it is important to introduce any new food gradually to avoid gastrointestinal upset. If you offer fruit, limit it to no more than 2 tablespoons, and keep it to the high fiber fruits like apples, pears, plums, melons, raspberries, papaya, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and pineapple. Avoid bananas and grapes due to their high sugar content.

In general, fruits, grains, cereals and breads should be given only in limited amounts. Excess can lead to fatal diarrhea. Fresh water should be provided daily in a clean water bottle or a heavy porcelain crock. Change the water daily and wash and disinfect the bowl weekly.

Though you may not realize it, ingesting feces is a normal and important part of a rabbit’s diet. Rabbits produce cecotropes, also called night feces. This special feces is loaded with vitamins and other nutrients. Cecotropes are different than normal feces in that they look somewhat like small blackberries. They are ingested after the rabbit eliminates the feces from the anus.

---

Ok...got it. No pork.

I'm good now.

Cookie? :happy2:

Sir Evil said:
Yep, that's the key but it should be left in captivity! It's just more fuel for the anti-war, and American haters!

It wouldn't matter if we held him in a 6X6 cell littered with feces or a 2000 square foot condo with a jacuzzi and 3 flat screens - the anti-war and American haters will just keep on hating.

GotZoom said:
Feeding Your Rabbit
by: PetPlace Staff

Alfalfa hay, though rich in calcium and protein, should not be offered to bunnies over 8 months of age except in very small amounts, if at all.
Providing proper nutrition is one of the most important ways to keep your bunny healthy and happy. Rabbits are herbivores, and they require a special diet that is rich in vitamins and high in fiber. In order to promote intestinal motility and minimize intestinal disease, a rabbit’s diet needs to contain at least 15 to 16 percent crude fiber.

The most crucial aspect of a bunny’s diet is to have unlimited access to grass hay. Timothy, brome, oat and wheat hay are the best choices. Alfalfa hay is very rich in calcium and protein and can be safely offered to rabbits less than 8 months of age. However, once your bunny reaches 8 months, alfalfa hay should be offered in very small amounts or not at all.

In addition to hay, rabbits need commercial rabbit pellets for additional nutrients. For rabbits under 8 months of age, plain alfalfa pellets should be offered at all times. Rabbits over 8 months of age should be fed around 1/4 cup of fresh commercial rabbit pellet for each 5 pounds of body weight twice day. This means that a 10-pound bunny would be fed 1/2 cup of pellets in the morning and 1/2 cup in the evening. Grass hay should be available at all times.

When selecting pellets, make sure they are fresh and specifically made for rabbits. Check the mill date on the label and buy pellets less than 3 months old. Avoid buying in bulk to prevent feeding older, less fresh pellets. Also avoid pellet mixes with added nuts and grains. They can cause obesity in your bunny.

Fresh, green leafy vegetables are also important to your rabbit’s nutrition. Offer your bunny a minimum of 1 cup of vegetables per 5 pounds of body weight daily. Examples of nutritious vegetables include alfalfa sprouts, basil, parsley, beet greens, broccoli leaves, Brussels sprouts, carrots and carrot tops, cilantro, collard greens, endive, green peppers, parley, romaine lettuce, kale, raspberry leaves, wheat grass, pea pods (peas excluded), squash, radicchio and dandelion leaves.

As with all animals, it is important to introduce any new food gradually to avoid gastrointestinal upset. If you offer fruit, limit it to no more than 2 tablespoons, and keep it to the high fiber fruits like apples, pears, plums, melons, raspberries, papaya, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and pineapple. Avoid bananas and grapes due to their high sugar content.

In general, fruits, grains, cereals and breads should be given only in limited amounts. Excess can lead to fatal diarrhea. Fresh water should be provided daily in a clean water bottle or a heavy porcelain crock. Change the water daily and wash and disinfect the bowl weekly.

Though you may not realize it, ingesting feces is a normal and important part of a rabbit’s diet. Rabbits produce cecotropes, also called night feces. This special feces is loaded with vitamins and other nutrients. Cecotropes are different than normal feces in that they look somewhat like small blackberries. They are ingested after the rabbit eliminates the feces from the anus.

---

Ok...got it. No pork.

I'm good now.

Cookie? :happy2:

Yes, dear. Cookie.

**flips cookies**

Sir Evil said:
First, he is a legitimate prisoner of war so I would assume that he should be protected unfder the Convention. Unfortunately the morons that are decapitating their captives were probably never even under his rule, they are just a bunch of psychotic muslims out to kill anyone in the name of Jihad.
Your right though, the Muslim world should be vocally livid about the situation and speak out against it more often!

First and foremost he is not a POW...He was transferred to the control of the Iraq government...Also al Zarqawi was supported and financed by "el Presidente for life"Saddam...And not being a POW in definition he is not covered under the Geneva convention...Even though... the Geneva convention does not state those under surveillance cannot be photographed...in their BVD's
So the point in question is a moot one at best. I am sure the military will get to the bottom of who actually took the surveillance photos and to whom they gave them too! This is breach of security issue not a Geneva convention violation.... :salute:

Sir Evil said:
Makes sense to me other than the fact that the Iraq government doesn't seem to have any blame here. Didn't know Zarqawi was financed by Saddam, if you can find a link on that I would appreciate it!

It was even mentioned in passing on CNN(yuk) and others....

Sir Evil said:
Makes sense to me other than the fact that the Iraq government doesn't seem to have any blame here. Didn't know Zarqawi was financed by Saddam, if you can find a link on that I would appreciate it!

This was the most concise and accurate site...did not paste and post....way too long...scroll down you will find Al Zarqawi connection with alot of other interesting info...
www.husseinandterror.com/

archangel said:
I'm sorry Kathianne...you post so much I get lost in the info.....!

I don't think it was the same article, rather just on topic. Never mind! I just crossed 12k posts, you have a point! :banana:

His lawyer could be behind this? I't seemed to me the very next day he was on the airways, whinning that he hasn't been charged, and bla, bla, bla. And blaming the US for the picture's.

Forum List

Back