Sadaam's Pic

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by OCA, May 21, 2005.

1. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'm cruising through Direct TV last night and stumble across MSNBC, they were actually posing an online poll of "do you think Sadaam's rights have been violated" because of the pic of him in his drawers I think being published.

Is it just me or should Sadaam not have any rights? Is there a point after so much murder that you lose the right to actually have rights? I say screw him, treat him like a dog in captivity.

2. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    While I personally could give a rats behind that a pic of Saddam in his undies was published, I gotta tell ya that I'm highly disappointed in whoever is supposed to be keeping the discipline of our military members in the Iraqi theater. First it was the idiots posing the prisoners in Abu Ghraib, now some other asshole taking pics of Saddam not fully clothed. We are supposed to be the good guys in this endeavor. These kinds of antics provide aide to our enemies. A true professional soldier would not participate in this crap.

3. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    It is sad to admit it, but this is just another example of how much our society has decayed. The mighty $$ trumps all these days.... and if he gets a bad rep here (whoever did it), they can just move to Europe and be hailed a hero.

4. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Thank you! He is a prisoner. He killed people (some of them his own). And now he and his lawyer are screaming Geneve convention and rights.

Where the rights of his people when they were being gassed?

I say put him in a glass room with a bucket that gets emptied once a week. Place a video camera nearby so anyone can see this POS. Feed him once a day - some kind of crappy rice mushmeal. Why should he be in any better conditions or receive any better treatment than our own soldiers?

5. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Forget mushed rice.. Rabbit pellets.

A man needs fiber, after all. :D

6. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Feed the rabbit pork...then feed Sadaam the pellets.

7. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    What'd the rabbit do wrong?

8. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Or is that "Fruit of the Loom" or "Haynes"? Personally I think this is much to do about nothing..It has been speculated that the Pic's were taken from a security camera...Ya know I could really care less about this...I'ts not like he was stripped naked and humiliated...BVD's are not much more different than a person wearing swimming trunks.

Why does not the media take the issue to the real culprits...those in the Muslim world who get off on making snuff films of their captives(decapitation).
    Or those who blew up the 2000 year old "Buddah" statues in Afgahnistan...
    After all the Islam and Muslim world says they are a peaceful and understanding religion...BS who cares if their former dictator was shown in his BVD's...he should be proud of his body...he sure tried to convince the world and his followers how macho he was...now they can judge...geez!
    :laugh:

9. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Rabbits don't like pork? I have never had a rabbit so.....

I see dog and cat food with lamb, beef, chicken, etc.

Why not rabbit food with pork?

I'm so confused.....

Need.....cookie......

10. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    *smacks hand*

No cookie until you know basic rabbit dietary guidelines!
    :whip: