Sad Truth about Marilyn Manson

He said that to the group who were following him around.
No - you are confusing his followers (who were also Jewish) and his disciples ( who were all Jewish ) with the Pharisees - a specific group of religious Jewish leaders - Penelope.

You know what, its time you learn who is behind killing Christianity, its the American Jews, They hate Christians and Muslims. The people you worship are the ones who are trying to wipe out Christian. Moses has his full face in the center of congress, Jesus is not there. Wake up please.
I do not worship Jews, Penelope. That is ridiculous. I do my best to treat you with respect and them with respect - people are people. You cannot put them in a box.
you do worship them, and believe me, you will not get into heaven unless you proclaim the truth about them loud and clear. Lying is the worst of sins

Im prayng for you.
I do not worship the Jews. Where do you guys get this stuff from? I love the Jewish people, I find them to be among the most civilized and intelligent people in the world. They are kind, gracious, family oriented, longsuffering and patient (amazingly so) , compassion and caring. What is not to love about the Jews? They are terrific people. I worship Jesus Christ alone.
You do know Jesus was a Jew; right?

No - you are confusing his followers (who were also Jewish) and his disciples ( who were all Jewish ) with the Pharisees - a specific group of religious Jewish leaders - Penelope.

You know what, its time you learn who is behind killing Christianity, its the American Jews, They hate Christians and Muslims. The people you worship are the ones who are trying to wipe out Christian. Moses has his full face in the center of congress, Jesus is not there. Wake up please.
I do not worship Jews, Penelope. That is ridiculous. I do my best to treat you with respect and them with respect - people are people. You cannot put them in a box.
you do worship them, and believe me, you will not get into heaven unless you proclaim the truth about them loud and clear. Lying is the worst of sins

Im prayng for you.
I do not worship the Jews. Where do you guys get this stuff from? I love the Jewish people, I find them to be among the most civilized and intelligent people in the world. They are kind, gracious, family oriented, longsuffering and patient (amazingly so) , compassion and caring. What is not to love about the Jews? They are terrific people. I worship Jesus Christ alone.
The Jesus story has been around for thousands of years. We don't know when it happened. And in any case, the jesus you refer to was an arab and he was killed for SHAMING the Pharisees.

The Ashkenazi "jews" we are discussing are not the same people, but they are remarkably like the Pharisees.

Im prayng for you.
Yes, I do know Jesus was a Jew - He is also God! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day, Vastador!

Im prayng for you.
Yes, I do know Jesus was a Jew - He is also God! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day, Vastador!
You as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back