Sad today...

The kindness is just what I needed. I will wallow today and move forward tomorrow. IRL, I am the strong one everybody goes to - sometimes I need to lean too.

Thanks lovely strangers across the HTML plain...:)

I hear ya. When all you've ever done is "buck up" your entire life, it's a bit of a slap to hear it again when you need a good shoulder to borrow.

Somebody extremely close to me has been displaying odd behaviours. I believe we are looking at schizophrenia. Any attempt to suggest a little therapy is greeted with paranoia and claims that I am a master manipulator. I've been dealing with what I would describle as a rapid decline over six months and don't know how to manage this alone.

Kiki, if that person is living with you, go to the doc yourself and figure out what to do. You can't do this alone.

The kindness is just what I needed. I will wallow today and move forward tomorrow. IRL, I am the strong one everybody goes to - sometimes I need to lean too.

Thanks lovely strangers across the HTML plain...:)

Part of being strong... is knowing when you need to lean on others :)

The trouble with smoking a fattie is that the results tend to amplify whatever mood you might be in at the moment.
I better not, then. I was kind of in the mood to do yard work!!!
Smoke the fattie then come over to my house and rake the leaves up.

:lol:

I used to smoke out alot, years ago. Then the Jamaican hurricane hit in the late 80's, prices soared and I wasn't willing to pay. I might also have been growing up a bit.

Fast forward umpteen years later in San Francisco when the hydro market emerged. I smoked but found the stuff too powerful. One day I realied that I was paying my therapist thousands of dollars in order to NOT feel the way weed made me feel! So I abandoned the past time for the second time in my life.

Now, I cook. The best therapy for me - with of course a scotch neat or an oregon pinot and some coltrane. :cool:

I used to smoke out alot, years ago. Then the Jamaican hurricane hit in the late 80's, prices soared and I wasn't willing to pay. I might also have been growing up a bit.

Fast forward umpteen years later in San Francisco when the hydro market emerged. I smoked but found the stuff too powerful. One day I realied that I was paying my therapist thousands of dollars in order to NOT feel the way weed made me feel! So I abandoned the past time for the second time in my life.

Now, I cook. The best therapy for me - with of course a scotch neat or an oregon pinot and some coltrane. :cool:

So watcha cooking today?

:)

I'm not in love, but yer gettin' close.

coq au van - going big!

YUMMY!!! We will all be right over. so i hope you made enough :)

my first time with a fresh rooster.

my best gal pal just called and said we need a pajama movie wine night. i agree.

it is amazing to have all of your support today. funny how the world works. :redface:

Ive never made it with rooster.... you will have to let us know how it comes out. Now all you need is dessert :)

Forget the movie... on line shopping is more fun :)

dessert will probably be more wine! :lol:

i will probably so something with the blackberries and pineapple i have in the fridge. maybe simply bake with a cup of flour and a cup of sugar and i have whipping cream - sounds good.

dessert will probably be more wine! :lol:

i will probably so something with the blackberries and pineapple i have in the fridge. maybe simply bake with a cup of flour and a cup of sugar and i have whipping cream - sounds good.

ya cant go wrong with wine for dessert! :)

ah capon? no idea. on thursday, i drove two towns over where i know of a rooster house behind a church (wow how life changes!). we bargained and i bought the coq for four dollars, cleaned and pieced. i have cleaned the tail feathers and will sell them to a local salon where they will adorn the heads of lovely ladies. :razz:

got some stuff going on and its weighing on me. Been pulling up those boot straps and moving on but I am tired today. The black cloud is winning. :(

As long as you aren't telling yourself that you have always felt that way, and you're not feeling like you are going to feel that way FOREVER?

You're okay.

Clinical depression is not sadness.

It's hopelessness and the feeling that that sense of despair is ALL your life is or will ever be.

That's why it kills so damned many people.

FWIW I got some serious crappola hanging over me right now, too.

Yes it makes me unhappy. No that unhappiness and anxiety is not clinical depression.

It is an appropriate response to shit happening.

ah capon? no idea. on thursday, i drove two towns over where i know of a rooster house behind a church (wow how life changes!). we bargained and i bought the coq for four dollars, cleaned and pieced. i have cleaned the tail feathers and will sell them to a local salon where they will adorn the heads of lovely ladies. :razz:

A capon is a rare bird, probably would cost more than four dollars.

Forum List

Back