Sad day today ...

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my mother in laws death. While a lot of people hate their in laws mine were great. So supportive. When I had an adrenal tumor back in 2000 and only had a 40 percent of making it through the surgery.My inlaws asked my husband if they wanted them to come. My husband thought he could handle it since my mom was going to be there and military wives would help with the kids. The night before the surgery he realized that he wanted my inlaws to be there to help with the kids since he knew my mom would want to be in the hospital with me as much as possible. Called them they hopped in the car an hour later they were off to our house and arrived 8 hours later no questions asked. She raised 7 children, 2 grandchildren ( BIL children) and she was raising her great granddaughter with help with my nephew because he got custody of her. Never a complaint in the 24 years that I knew her. And I met her on my honeymoon :lol: Hubby and I got engaged and married in 3 weeks( we lived together for 1 yr prior though)

RIP Mammaw you were and are greatly loved and you will be forever missed...:(:(:(

Some inlaws are just wonderful , I had a steller father in law and lost him three years ago.

Sorry for your loss.

At least we were blessed with knowing them while they walked the earth.

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my mother in laws death. While a lot of people hate their in laws mine were great. So supportive. When I had an adrenal tumor back in 2000 and only had a 40 percent of making it through the surgery.My inlaws asked my husband if they wanted them to come. My husband thought he could handle it since my mom was going to be there and military wives would help with the kids. The night before the surgery he realized that he wanted my inlaws to be there to help with the kids since he knew my mom would want to be in the hospital with me as much as possible. Called them they hopped in the car an hour later they were off to our house and arrived 8 hours later no questions asked. She raised 7 children, 2 grandchildren ( BIL children) and she was raising her great granddaughter with help with my nephew because he got custody of her. Never a complaint in the 24 years that I knew her. And I met her on my honeymoon :lol: Hubby and I got engaged and married in 3 weeks( we lived together for 1 yr prior though)

RIP Mammaw you were and are greatly loved and you will be forever missed...:(:(:(
My deepest condolences, Lovebears65.

Just think of this that your mother in law is now happy together with our creator.

Go put a stone (or flowers or something) on her grave.

Go put a stone (or flowers or something) on her grave.
Thanks. I cant put anything on her grave. She is laid to rest in Dallas Texas and I am just north of Jacksonville FL. My SIL did put Flowers there.

That's awesome you were so close.....i never got to meet my MIL, she'd died back when my husband was only 18. I hear she was a wonderful woman and i really wish we could have met.

Forum List

Back