Sad Day In America When 19% Of Us Don't Care About The Mess Democrats Have Caused.

:(

The last Rasmussem Poll has the "Strongly Obama Approval" rating at 19%. So who are these people? Are they on the same level as Hitler and Castro? Did any of you conservatives ever think we would see the day where we would have an angry-anti-american leftist in office with millions of supporters who want him to collapse the system so that the Democrats would stay in power and steal all the billions from the rich to give back to all his staunch supporters? Isn't that where a chunk of the addition 4 Trillion of Obama debt went to? Buying More Votes For His Re-Election?

Those 19% are the same radical leftist element we've seen for several years now thankfully they are mostly irrelevant I say mostly because these are the same people who have caused the mess we see today.

The last Rasmussem Poll has the "Strongly Obama Approval" rating at 19%. So who are these people? Are they on the same level as Hitler and Castro? Did any of you conservatives ever think we would see the day where we would have an angry-anti-american leftist in office with millions of supporters who want him to collapse the system so that the Democrats would stay in power and steal all the billions from the rich to give back to all his staunch supporters? Isn't that where a chunk of the addition 4 Trillion of Obama debt went to? Buying More Votes For His Re-Election?

Those 19% are the same radical leftist element we've seen for several years now thankfully they are mostly irrelevant I say mostly because these are the same people who have caused the mess we see today.

funny, i could have sworn that the mess we're in was caused by baby bush and company.

why are you lying?

funny, i could have sworn that the mess we're in was caused by baby bush and company.

why are you lying?

It's what he does...more then most on this site. He's trying to carve out his niche.

Jillian you know better than that. The deficit has a lot more than 8 years to it.

why are you lying?

And yet here we find you wrong yet again...not shocking and not unexpected but hey there it is.

Can you explain what you meant by this?

It means someone was in a coma from 2001 to 2008.

Move along folks. It's not polite to stare at those with brain damage. They can't help it if they "drool". Does anyone have a "plastic bib" and an adult sized "Pamper"?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm outraged! :eek: Fire your worthless propaganda people!

why are you lying?

3 years later

" It is STILL Bush's Fault!!! Not the 5 trillion that Democrats Stole since 2008 without any results!!"

Democrats are not bright.

Last edited:
and regarding blaming bush again,,,,I would like to ask the conservative posters, if back in the Bush years, was it easier to find work,get credit,home loans, your home had equity,,,etc,,,etc.? Those running against Bambi are gonna ask those questions,,the standard,,,are you better off now then you were before Pelosi and Reid Collapsed the Financial system in 2008? by giving away homes to Poor People?:clap2:

I think he has entered for this year's Godwin's Prize in which the challenge is to introduce Godwin's Law as early into the thread as possible.
He made it in the second sentence...a pretty strong entry...it'll be interesting to see what the judges say.

Not suprised. When the Savior tells people that we are responsible for each other.........I guess it's only natural that about 19% of people will say "Fuck it!! Let the other 81% take care of me!! Yay Obama!!"

Seriously. That 19% just truly believe they should be taken care of by the government and rich people. They agree with Obama. I'd love to see the racial demographics of that 19%.

Not suprised. When the Savior tells people that we are responsible for each other.........I guess it's only natural that about 19% of people will say "Fuck it!! Let the other 81% take care of me!! Yay Obama!!"

Seriously. That 19% just truly believe they should be taken care of by the government and rich people. They agree with Obama. I'd love to see the racial demographics of that 19%.

If it were only 19% we'd be in good shape.

how can anyone approve of what this president has put us through since he took office? Mainly borrowing billions to bail out those who caused the recession? Obama never bailed out the average american who suffered in 2009. When you think of the trillions he borrowed from our kids, he could of easily sent a check for 10 or 15,000 to every suffering tax-payer to tie them over until the economy improved,,,instead, billions were wasted!

Obama isn't perfect. Never once said he is. But he also isn't wrong with nearly every decision he makes like many on this site will try and lead you to believe.

Do you do stand up?

Ok, now seriously. Name one decision obama has made right.

Beside the stuff he took from GWB's playbook that he campaigned against and promised to change.

uhm dude, nobody is brave enough to go into those neighborhoods to count :lol:

2003-2006 Republican Congress Vs 2007-2010 Democrat Congress

The economic malaise from which we now suffer was caused by Democrats.

Democrats gave us the sub-prime mortgage crisis and the fierce resistance, to reining in its abuses, leading to the housing collapse, bringing about the collapse of the economy.

All bills for raising revenue (thus spending) must originate in the House of Representatives. Democrats have controlled the House and Senate, since January 2007. Republicans controlled both from 2003 through 2006.

The Bush Tax Cuts Had No Bearing Whatsoever on Today's Recession

-It is Impossible For A Tax Cut To Hurt The U.S. In Any Way, Unless:

-A Nation is UNDER TAXED to meet essential services

-Does any economically literate person believe Americans are under taxed?

2003-2006 Republican Congress Vs. 2007-2010 Democrat Congress

________Unemployment Rate________

Democrat Congress Present Data July 2010--------9.5%

Republican Congress December 2006 Final Month---4.5%

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

________Total Number of Unemployed________

Democrat Congress Present Data July 2010-------14.6 Million

Republican Congress December 2006 Final Month---7.0 Million

Total Deficits Democrats 2007-2010--Republicans 2003-2006

Democrat Congress 4 Yearly Deficits------------$3 Trillion, 374 Billion

Republican Congress 4 Yearly Deficits-----------$1 Trillion, 356 Billion

Source: Budget of the United States, Office of the President

Increase or Decrease In Revenues To Government

Republican Congress 2003-2006 (+) Plus $830.3 Billion

Democrat Congress 2007 To Present (-) Minus $281.2 Billion

Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis-Dept. of Commerce

Increase in Disposable Income -Inflation Adjusted

Republican Congress December 2003-2006-------$1820

Democrat Congress 2007-2010------------------$ 427

________Black Unemployment________

Democrats-----July 2010-------15.6%

Republicans----Dec. 2006--------8.4%

http://ezinearticles.com/?2003-2006-Republican-Congress-Vs-2007-2010-Democrat-Congress&id=4721225

Last edited:
well when it comes to where these loons live,,,we all know a chunk of them live in Cally,New York and Chicago (Thug Capitol of the world) Rasmussem should take a poll of Obama Bin Bidens Aprroval in the other 47 states,,,and lets see the real approval rate,,,,,it would be closer to 35% !!!!!!

Jillian you know better than that. The deficit has a lot more than 8 years to it.
That's Right!

You have 8 years of Reagan nearly tripling the national debt plus the interest on the Reagan debt. Then you have Bush I doubling the Reagan debt in 4 years plus the interest on the Bush I debt. When you add in Bush II doubling the national debt yet again in 8 years plus the interest on the Bush II debt you have 3 Republican presidents running up 12 trillion, including interest, in national debt in 20 years, and all the other presidents in the history of this country, including Obama, run up the other 2+ trillion in national debt and to CON$ that makes the national debt the Democrats fault! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back