Sad Day In America When 19% Of Us Don't Care About The Mess Democrats Have Caused.

Nobody could make things worse than baby Bush. Not even Reagan, the worst president in history. :lol:

Ed that is just plain ignorance. Try looking at facts sometimes. And the truth really is that it doesn't matter today who is to blame, but who is going to stand up and fix it.

I doubt that will be Obama and Reid.

So why is it that the right seems to trust the same republican leadership that contributed to the mess in the first place??

I don't trust any of them. I'm hoping that someone will emerge from the back somewhere.... But I trust them more today than a totally controlled Dem congress and White House. And if this congress doesn't work I'll vote against the incumbents.... It is time to tighten up.

Ed that is just plain ignorance. Try looking at facts sometimes. And the truth really is that it doesn't matter today who is to blame, but who is going to stand up and fix it.

I doubt that will be Obama and Reid.

So why is it that the right seems to trust the same republican leadership that contributed to the mess in the first place??

I don't trust any of them. I'm hoping that someone will emerge from the back somewhere.... But I trust them more today than a totally controlled Dem congress and White House. And if this congress doesn't work I'll vote against the incumbents.... It is time to tighten up.

the only way we are going to get the message across is to vote out those who don't perform, regardless of party line. government may choose to remain partisan. it doesn't mean we have to.

Maybe we should stop hoping that someone else will emerge and be the person we want to see emerge.

We keep trying to depend on someone else to fix the problems. We need to fix them ourselves and we do that by starting with our own lives.

If we want to have fiscally responsible politicians, we start by eliminating our own debts and living within our means.

Maybe we should stop hoping that someone else will emerge and be the person we want to see emerge.

We keep trying to depend on someone else to fix the problems. We need to fix them ourselves and we do that by starting with our own lives.

If we want to have fiscally responsible politicians, we start by eliminating our own debts and living within our means.

idk, i've got no debt and lots of savings and investments. government is still screwing up. and tryng to figure out ways to take more of what i've got.

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I do that. We had a rather large setback a few years ago but it is almost taken care of. Lets just say that a sudden crisis won't sink us as it could have in the past.... And we don't even have to print up a trillion or 2...

Good to hear from both of you. But my point is, we need to be the leaders. We need to change the world around us.

At least during the Bush years, most skilled Americans could find a job !!! and when we got into the mid-Bush years, there seemed to be more jobs than people! especially here in Florida. And it all came to a crash in the final four months of the Bush Era. And the far left Libs still blame Bush for the financial mess Nancy Pelosi&Reid caused by borrowing a few trillion?

At least during the Bush years, most skilled Americans could find a job !!! and when we got into the mid-Bush years, there seemed to be more jobs than people! especially here in Florida. And it all came to a crash in the final four months of the Bush Era. And the far left Libs still blame Bush for the financial mess Nancy Pelosi&Reid caused by borrowing a few trillion?
Actually Bush borrowed almost $6 trillion!!!

I will agree with you that the IRAQ invasion was the worst financial mistake ever!!! All we had to do was overthrow HUSSAIN!!! { like a Modern Day Version of The Bay Of Pigs}

OK, that is an excellent point. Companies where having trouble hiring people. you couldn't fill jobs, you couldn't keep good people.

over 8 years. Imagine where obama would be in 8 yrs

Forum List

Back