Sacrificing Our Daughters: Abortion and Sexual Predation

dilloduck said:
Male predators preying on young girls??? I think it is Mr. P.
I'd suggest you re-read the first post then..the thread starter..It's about obtaining info from a clinic...

Now that doesn't change the fact that statutory rape charges can be brought by the victim or family.

gop_jeff said:
Ignorance is not an excuse.

thus - Single guys should insist on photo ID. What if she shows a fake ID? what then? Do you really believe a 22 year old who, based on reasonable judgement, THOUGHT he was screwing an 18 year old should go to jail because the girl turned out to be 16? or 17?

-=d=- said:
thus - Single guys should insist on photo ID. What if she shows a fake ID? what then? Do you really believe a 22 year old who, based on reasonable judgement, THOUGHT he was screwing an 18 year old should go to jail because the girl turned out to be 16? or 17?

That's why sex should be kept inside the bonds of holy matrimony, my friend. :D

gop_jeff said:
Ignorance is not an excuse.

In a lot of cases it actually is.

My friend picks me up in his car. He tells me it is a loaner because his is in the shop. We get pulled over because he actually stole the car. He tells the policeman that I had no idea it was stolen. He admits that he told me that it was a loaner, I will not be charged with anything.

Same logic would apply. If the girl tells the DA/officer that she told the guy that she was 19 (when she is actually 17), then why should he be charged?

GotZoom said:

My friend picks me up in his car. He tells me it is a loaner because his is in the shop. We get pulled over because he actually stole the car. He tells the policeman that I had no idea it was stolen. He admits that he told me that it was a loaner, I will not be charged with anything.

Same logic would apply. If the girl tells the DA/officer that she told the guy that she was 19 (when she is actually 17), then why should he be charged?
Check out your state laws

GotZoom said:
Not talking about laws....talking about logic.

And we all know that one usually has nothing to do with the other.

Some of us WERE talking about laws that are illogical and perpetuate the victimization of young girls and boys.

GotZoom said:

In the case of a stolen car, I'm sure you are right. In the case of sex with a minor, I have always heard that ignorance of the law and "I thought she was old enough," and even "She told me she was old enough" are not adequate defenses.

-=d=- said:
Translation: No, the guy shouldn't go to jail...

Right? ;)

No... if the guy did the crime, he should be punished.

But if people waited to not have sex until they were married, these things would not arise.

Mr. P said:
I'd never ignore that, nor would I ignore the 14, 15, 16 year old sluts out there that take great pride in being with an older man.
That's what I'm talking about..Not the slim balls that target kids..
My guess would be these girls are the ones in the clinics...why? because they do it all the time.
Now Said1, please tell me why the neg. rep for that post..
What offended you?

"no girl under fifteen can legally consent to sex, these girls were all the victims of, at least, statutory rape"

Does this apply even if the male is the same age?

Forum List

Back