Sacrificial Scams: The Real Class Warfare In This Country Isn't Rich VS. Poor...

The Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest five percent of Americans cost the U.S. Treasury $11.6 million every hour, according to the National Priorities Project.

Really? The US Treasury sends checks totalling $11.6 million an hour to the wealthiest five percent?

I'm impressed you actually took the time to read his stupid shit.

Im impressed that you can actually read

Holly shit public employees are paid 4% less than private counterparts and it’s the public employees who are greedy. Billionaires want more tax cuts and it’s not them that are greedy it’s the people that simply want a job so they can put food on their table. Jesus Christ right wingers need to let their bodies die because their brains died long ago they are simply zombies eating away at society

Sorry. Public unions are going down.

Hard.

Please sign the petition:

National Right to Work Act | The National Right to Work Committee®

To Republicans "job creation" is code for tax cuts for the rich. We tried that for the last 30 years, and it has not worked. Why? Because 70% of the economy is consumer demand. Putting more and more money in fewer and fewer hands reduces demand. Raise taxes on the rich, cut defense, and balance the budget the way Clinton did. George Bush almost destroyed America. Let's bring it back.

What do you mean it hasnt worked? We've had Incredibly economic growth the past 30 years.

Holly shit public employees are paid 4% less than private counterparts and it’s the public employees who are greedy. Billionaires want more tax cuts and it’s not them that are greedy it’s the people that simply want a job so they can put food on their table. Jesus Christ right wingers need to let their bodies die because their brains died long ago they are simply zombies eating away at society

Sorry. Public unions are going down.

Hard.

Please sign the petition:

National Right to Work Act | The National Right to Work Committee®

Why should I sing a petition that makes it so non union members get money from union members? I’m not so greedy and hateful of people who advocate for themselves that I want to legally steal from them. But you are, perhaps you would not feel the need to mooch off others if you got a job

To Republicans "job creation" is code for tax cuts for the rich. We tried that for the last 30 years, and it has not worked. Why? Because 70% of the economy is consumer demand. Putting more and more money in fewer and fewer hands reduces demand. Raise taxes on the rich, cut defense, and balance the budget the way Clinton did. George Bush almost destroyed America. Let's bring it back.

What do you mean it hasnt worked? We've had Incredibly economic growth the past 30 years.
Yep having economic growth 50% less than the previous 30 years is incredible.
Having zero income growth increasing poverty in the last 30 years compared to the previous 30 years that saw poverty go from 50% to 12% and incomes rise by 120% is incredible

I wouldnt say incredible.

Weve only had one negative job growth president since WW2 ( Bush 2 ) so thats good for sure.

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But we havent seen 3% growth since Johnson.

At the same time, the population has grown at a pretty steadt rate near 1% a year so THAT should account for nearly half of the Job Growth right there.

us population by year - Bing

Now were no longer incredible but good or decent.

So if you look at the average GDP growth over the years of 3.3

GDP Overview

Weve seen only approx 1% job growth and only approx 2% GDP when you take into account population increases.

So it hasnt been "incredible" at all. Just...ehhh...ok.

A very wealthy person spends $250,000 on a new car, let's say a Bentley. Ten people spend $25,000 on a Ford Focus or Chevy Cruze, or something similar. Does the wealthy person's purchase of a Bentley create more or less jobs than the ten people who spent $25,000 on ten separate cars?

It's all part of the 'War on American Taxpayers.' Big Unions/Democrats have been waging this bloody War for many years. Public Unions should be abolished. Their time is up.

It's all part of the 'War on American Taxpayers.' Big Unions/Democrats have been waging this bloody War for many years. Public Unions should be abolished. Their time is up.

You must be joking.

The destruction of the unions in American has created a great income inequality....

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

You must be joking.

The destruction of the unions in American has created a great income inequality....

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

Enough is enough. Public Unions have raped American Taxpayers for too many years. No one is forced to work for the Government. If you want to work for the Government, you do so without a Union. If you don't like that, go get a job in the private sector. The People are sick of being held hostage by greedy Public Unions.

Last edited:

Hope you have a nice weekend, Paulitician.

Dont forget to thank the unions for Saturday and Sunday off.

I can live with Private Sector Unions somewhat. But Public Unions need to go. They've abused the American Taxpayers for too long. It's over.

I can live with Private Sector Unions somewhat. But Public Unions need to go. They've abused the American Taxpayers for too long. It's over.

look man, lets see some data backing up this claim you make in thread after thread after thread. It doesnt have to be right now. Start a blog, put it there then add a link to your sig. Seriously, just because you say it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, doesnt make it true.

How about you back up your statement once in awhile. Some of us are new here and havent seen your full argument that allows us to give to the benefit of the doubt.

look man, lets see some data backing up this claim you make in thread after thread after thread. It doesnt have to be right now. Start a blog, put it there then add a link to your sig. Seriously, just because you say it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, doesnt make it true.

How about you back up your statement once in awhile. Some of us are new here and havent seen your full argument that allows us to give to the benefit of the doubt.

You want to work for the Government? You'll have to do so with no Union. Take it or leave it. There's always the Private Sector.

The Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest five percent of Americans cost the U.S. Treasury $11.6 million every hour, according to the National Priorities Project. Between 2001 and the current projected end of the Bush tax cut extension, tax cuts for the wealthiest 5 percent will cost the U.S. Treasury $1.184 trillion. If extended through 2021 as gop lawmakers propose, the total cost will exceed $3.2 trillion.

The tax cuts during the Bush administration were cuts to every income level.
FACT

Union Members Summary
January 27, 2012

UNION MEMBERS -- 2011

In 2011, the union membership rate--the percent of wage and salary workers who
were members of a union--was 11.8 percent, essentially unchanged from 11.9
percent in 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The number
of wage and salary workers belonging to unions, at 14.8 million, also showed
little movement over the year. In 1983, the first year for which comparable union
data are available, the union membership rate was 20.1 percent and there were
17.7 million union workers.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/union2.nr0.htm
Is it just coincidence that the decline of union membership in America happened to coincide with the concentration of wealth with the top 10%, the decline of the middle class, increased poverty/unemployment and 20 years of Republican Administrations?

Last edited:
WASHINGTON, D.C.--The 400 highest-earning taxpayers in the U.S. reported a record $105 billion in total adjusted gross income in 2006, but they paid just $18 billion in tax, new Internal Revenue Service figures show. That works out to an average federal income tax bite of 17%--the lowest rate paid by the richest 400 during the 15-year period covered by the IRS statistics. The average federal tax bite on the top 400 was 30% in 1995 and 23% in 2002.

Richest 400 Earn More, Pay Lower Tax Rate - Forbes.com

I'm not religious (in fact, I'm atheist), but God only asks for 10% of ones income.

Why the heck should me, you or anybody else be giving the government more than that?

Your argument seems to be that since the government screwed people more in the past, you think it should return to that level of screwing people over. That is a ridiculous point of view to take. It is like saying that since slavery used to exist, we need slaves now.

WASHINGTON, D.C.--The 400 highest-earning taxpayers in the U.S. reported a record $105 billion in total adjusted gross income in 2006, but they paid just $18 billion in tax, new Internal Revenue Service figures show. That works out to an average federal income tax bite of 17%--the lowest rate paid by the richest 400 during the 15-year period covered by the IRS statistics. The average federal tax bite on the top 400 was 30% in 1995 and 23% in 2002.

I'm not religious (in fact, I'm atheist), but God only asks for 10% of ones income.

Why the heck should me, you or anybody else be giving the government more than that?

Your argument seems to be that since the government screwed people more in the past, you think it should return to that level of screwing people over. That is a ridiculous point of view to take. It is like saying that since slavery used to exist, we need slaves now.

God doesnt pave the roads, educate your children, defend your nation from attack or provide police and fire protection. Chris is advocating a return to an economic policy that worked, instead of keeping one that obviously doesnt.

Last edited:

God doesnt pave the roads, educate your children, defend your nation from attack or provide police and fire protection. Chris is advocating a return to an economic policy that worked, instead of keeping one that obviously doesnt.

Government seems to be failing at education, failing at defending from attack (remember 9-11). Police and firefighters are local, not federal. Come to think of it, most education should be local, get the feds out. Roads are mostly state and local now that I think of that, except for interstates. So, out of all the things you mentioned, the main federal responsibility is defending the nation, so why does the federal government need money for the rest?
Your argument also fails to point out why rich people should be more responsible (via higher rates of taxation) to supply those things as Chris seems to believe they should.
Using the government as your means to take wealth from another may be legal, but that doesn't make it right.

Forum List

Back