Sacrifice

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
What is sacrifice? Did god really sacrifice his only son for us?

There are two types of sacrifice the first is permanent sacrifice and then there is temporary sacrifice. Which is more of a sacrifice, permanent or tempoary? I think that temporary sacrifice is not really a sacrifice because you know what you gave up will return to you. So did God really sacrifice his son, knowing that the percieved sacrifice was only temporary?

There is perhaps a slight key to better understanding the purpose of some sacrifices. It may not be to 'forever forsake' or 'from this day forth' kind of thing but rather a kind of vice that provokes deepest levels of emotion. The 'say cry vice'... To tap 'us' into the real Self from within 'us'. The 'Is real'.

There is perhaps a slight key to better understanding the purpose of some sacrifices. It may not be to 'forever forsake' or 'from this day forth' kind of thing but rather a kind of vice that provokes deepest levels of emotion. The 'say cry vice'... To tap 'us' into the real Self from within 'us'. The 'Is real'.

Could you clarify this for me?

What is sacrifice? Did god really sacrifice his only son for us?

There are two types of sacrifice the first is permanent sacrifice and then there is temporary sacrifice. Which is more of a sacrifice, permanent or tempoary? I think that temporary sacrifice is not really a sacrifice because you know what you gave up will return to you. So did God really sacrifice his son, knowing that the percieved sacrifice was only temporary?

Any sacrifice is a big deal for anyone.
The sacrifice God made knowing his son would be killed and suffer for everyone's sin had to be just about inbarrable! Yes, He knew His son would be returned to him when he arose from the grave, but He also knew what kind of pain and anguish Jesus would be going through to get there! Could you imagine what it would be like to KNOW your only son would be torchered as Jesus was?? I couldn't...and Jesus knew this was going to happen to him! But He did this for US....it's the most profound kind of love anyone could have for another person!

Forum List

Back