Sacred Artifacts/Scrolls - Knights Templar

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
What if I were to say that the Sacred Artifacts and Scrolls of the Crusades that the Knights Templar were not all Sacred as in Holy as some would suggest like the Bible and Religions do?

What if items such as the Spear of Destiny and the Ark of the Covenant and several scrolls that were saught after by the Knights Templar were alien technology that was being concealed?

Ark of the Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Holy Lance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Be careful of this one for sure.
The Georgia Guidestones - Crystalinks

Basically I am calling for the questioning of history on this planet and to totally disregard it and move forward. It holds no bar of the future and if we did not know about the pass it would not change the future.

We have been hoodwinked and no of this makes sense. We are confused by trying to make sense of it all. It was designed that way.

Deception/Lair = Illusion/Magician - Allegory is in the secret and Holy writings. When you compare them to words of today it might take several meanings to get to the one that fits.

What if I were to say that the Sacred Artifacts and Scrolls of the Crusades that the Knights Templar were not all Sacred as in Holy as some would suggest like the Bible and Religions do?

Basically I am calling for the questioning of history on this planet and to totally disregard it and move forward. It holds no bar of the future and if we did not know about the pass it would not change the future.

You lost me here. Why question history if you want to totally disregard it?

Forum List

Back