Sacramento Cuts Free Health Care For Illegal Immigrants

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Struggling with a $55 million budget deficit, a northern California county became the state’s first to eliminate free non-urgent health care for illegal immigrants and a civil rights group was quick to label the move unconstitutional.

Like many counties throughout California, Sacramento’s public clinics offer illegal aliens free medical care at an annual cost of millions of dollars. Sacramento County had five such clinics but two were closed as a result of the budget crunch and the remaining three will check for the immigration status of all patients.

The move, approved 3-2 by the Board of Supervisors, is expected to save the ailing county about $2.4 million dollars. With a population of around 1.4 million, Sacramento County is California’s prime agricultural region which for years has benefited from the cheap labor of illegal immigrants and lax enforcement of immigration laws

Sacramento Cuts Free Health Care For Illegal Immigrants | Judicial Watch

uh oh,, now they've done it, they are gonna have the ACLU crawling right up their tushes! :eek:

I don't know if it's unconstitutional, but I'd be totally pissed if someone I cared about died because they had to wait for their immigration status to be verified.

Be careful what you wish for.

I don't know if it's unconstitutional, but I'd be totally pissed if someone I cared about died because they had to wait for their immigration status to be verified.

what part of "non-urgent" didn't you understand?
Guess what happens next? They all go to the emergency room. Guess what happens next?

there's a short in her circuit,, cut her a little slack..

Guess what happens next? They all go to the emergency room. Guess what happens next?

there is this thing in emergency rooms called "triage" triage knows non-emergent when they see it..:lol:

the triage nurse tells them to screw.

Perhaps. But twenty of them in line ahead of a real emergency is going to cause a problem.

The last time I went to emergency it wasn't actually an emergency but it was the weekend and I didn't have a doctor to call. They took me. No one told me to screw.

Perhaps. But twenty of them in line ahead of a real emergency is going to cause a problem.

The last time I went to emergency it wasn't actually an emergency but it was the weekend and I didn't have a doctor to call. They took me. No one told me to screw.

20 of them in line ahead of a real emergency isn't even going to cause a bump. i worked in an emergency room in college and people that show up with sore throats etc etc, always get bumped to the back of the line. generally, it had no effect on real emergencies getting treated in a timely fashion.

are you an illegall?

The legal and illegal aliens cost the federal government more than 346 Billion dollars in 2007, twice as much as the nation's fiscal deficit. "There is absolutely no reason immigration policy shouldn't be discussed on its economic merits." The U.S. taxpayer paid more than $9,000 for each immigrant in the county, a third of whom are believed to be in the U.S. illegally.

Source:

"The Economic and Fiscal Impact of Immigration"
Shadow Secretary Homeland Security, Edwin S. Rubenstein
http://www.esrresearch.com/Rubensteinreport.pdf

~*~*~*~*~*~

$2.2 trillion illegal alien taxpayer sticker shock

Source:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55135

~*~*~*~*~*~

My 2 cents worth:

The whole country should cut the illegal aliens off of all public services and use the hospitals, DMV and schools as reporting agencies, to report illegal aliens to Immigration Control and Enforcement (ICE) to be deported.

The illegal aliens have been using the Emergency Rooms as primary health care for years. They use the Emergency rooms to treat sniffles, cuts and bruises and use them as Birthing Centers for their illegitimate children. They know they can't be turned away. The children born in the Emergency Rooms are called, "Anchor Babies", they're the children of two illegal parents born on American soil so, they're considered to be legal American citizens. Which I think is wrong and we should work on changing and even go as far as revoking citizenship already given to Anchor Babies.

The Anchor Babies are awarded Welfare and free medical care, the government provides it for the entire family legal or not. So, the Anchor Baby is the meal ticket, not born out of love but born out of necessity. The illegal alien parent is instantly awarded Welfare and Medicare for their entire family and themselves. The government feels it's not enough to just support the child so, they support the whole family unit.

The government has coined the term "Anchor Baby" or "Jackpot Baby" to descibe these children. The illegal aliens knows and learns the system, they're taught by other illegals, churches and organizations that support them, like "La Raza", a group that fights for illegalizing illegal aliens. ("La Raza" (The Race), gets government funding and helped organize the 2006 marches.)

If the Anchor Baby has special needs which many do. Needs such as, if they were born retarted, autistic or have birth defects, ADHD, learning disabilities or become disabled. Then the illegal alien parent collects Social Security Benefits SSI, they recieve a monthly check from the government plus, they receive Welfare benefits and free education.

Welfare benefits include food stamps, free public Section 8 housing, free utilities, free school breakfast and lunches, free after school day care and of course (WIC ) so, they can have more children for the Americans to pay for. By having an Anchor Baby the illegal alien has a foot hold on the welfare system. Welfare even provide free gas money for their cars and you get to pay the bills through tax deductions and with holdings from your weekly pay checks.

The illegal aliens also, recieve free education for their illegal alien children and many times free college tutition. The illegal aliens and their Anchor Babies automatically become the "New Minorities" and steal funding, meant for Americas poor minorities when there's not enough funds to begin with.

So, you see it's just one vicious, never ending, snowball effect, of raping the national coffers and adding to the National Debt. All for the sake of Cheap Labor for Big Business, generously provided by our politicians.

What do we Americans get, us common Joe's? We get called, racist, bigots, xenophobics and told we are prejudice if, we even look crossed eyed at an illegal alien. We get called, vigilantes and protectionist by our own government. We get illegal aliens marching in our streets demanding, that we let the illegal alien lawbreakers have their way. We get the illegal aliens carrying signs, demanding, Open Borders, Amnesty and free education and medical for all illegal aliens. They openly carried foreign flags in our streets and desecrate ours. They carried signs that said, American stole their land and they came to take it back. They don't want to assimulate they want to take over. I say, "To Hell with illegal aliens and their Anchor Babies, deport them to their countries of origin and be done with this mess!" :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back