Sack of Sacrosanct -- Coulter on Kagan

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Beautiful.

What a Sack of Sacrosanct - HUMAN EVENTS

In The New York Times' profile on the family of Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan, her aunt was quoted as saying: "There was thinking, always thinking" at the family's dinner table. "Nothing was sacrosanct."

Really? Nothing was sacrosanct? Because in my experience, on a scale of 1-to-infinity, the range of acceptable opinion among New York liberals goes from 1-to-1.001.

How would the following remarks fare at a dinner table on the Upper West Side where "nothing was sacrosanct":

Hey, maybe that Joe McCarthy was onto something. What would prayer in the schools really hurt? How do we know gays are born that way? Is it possible that union demands have gone too far? Does it make sense to have three recycling bins in these microscopic Manhattan apartments? Say, has anyone read Charles Murray's latest book?

This appears to be accusing liberals of being small-minded and unwilling to embrace opposing viewpoints. I would assume that would be in contrast to the open minded, always willing to consider anything new and different, pro-education, tolerant of others at all times, flexible conservatives that we have all come to know and love.

This appears to be accusing liberals of being small-minded and unwilling to embrace opposing viewpoints. I would assume that would be in contrast to the open minded, always willing to consider anything new and different, pro-education, tolerant of others at all times, flexible conservatives that we have all come to know and love.

No. It's accusing Kagan's aunt being full of shit by saying no subject was sacrosanct at their dinner table, cuz they are NY libs. Ann is saying, nuh uh, some things were sacrosanct.

Ann is, as always, correct.

Beautiful.

What a Sack of Sacrosanct - HUMAN EVENTS

In The New York Times' profile on the family of Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan, her aunt was quoted as saying: "There was thinking, always thinking" at the family's dinner table. "Nothing was sacrosanct."

Really? Nothing was sacrosanct? Because in my experience, on a scale of 1-to-infinity, the range of acceptable opinion among New York liberals goes from 1-to-1.001.

How would the following remarks fare at a dinner table on the Upper West Side where "nothing was sacrosanct":

Hey, maybe that Joe McCarthy was onto something. What would prayer in the schools really hurt? How do we know gays are born that way? Is it possible that union demands have gone too far? Does it make sense to have three recycling bins in these microscopic Manhattan apartments? Say, has anyone read Charles Murray's latest book?

I can take Coulter in a fair fight. I mean dude is skinny but quick.

No. It's accusing Kagan's aunt being full of shit by saying no subject was sacrosanct at their dinner table, cuz they are NY libs. Ann is saying, nuh uh, some things were sacrosanct.

Ann is, as always, totally dingbat:lol:

There are two women of the right who are both pathetic jokes. One of them recently ran for vice president of the United States. The other is Ann Coulter.

My opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

There are two women of the right who are both pathetic jokes. One of them recently ran for vice president of the United States. The other is Ann Coulter.

Who pays attention to either of them?

Who pays attention to either of them?

They are both very important because each, in their own way, serves as a major detractor from the public image of the GOP.

Any of you who don't like here want to stop talking about her and discuss her points instead?

Her "points"? WHAT "points"? All I am reading in the OP is her OPINION which is expressed, as usual, in snide, insulting tones.

I disagree with her opinion - how's that?

What would you say are the "points" she is making as set forth in the OP? Seems to me the only point she is making is that New York liberals are idiots who never consider opposing viewpoints. Wonderful.

I think New York liberals are free thinking folks who consider ALL viewpoints, including opposing viewpoints.

Ann Coulter 1
George Costanza 1

Last edited:

February 28, 2009 CPAC
RUSH: Let me tell you who we conservatives are: We love people. [Applause] When we look out over the United States of America, when we are anywhere, when we see a group of people, such as this or anywhere, we see Americans. We see human beings. We don't see groups.

April 8, 2008
RUSH: Any person or organization who is not conservative by definition will be a liberal.

Forum List

Back