Sabotage!

Alim

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
American scientists of Massachusetts Institute of Technology threaten Azerbaijan with catastrophic earthquake. Ha! Look at them! Massachusetts Institute they are. The majority of those so-called scientists are of Armenian origin. This is entire Armenian lobby working against Azerbaijani interests. I am seismologist myself. And for sure I know tectonic state of crust of Earth here. There are no faults those Armenians are yelling about. On contrary the tension of crust of Earth has been reducing recently.
But Armenians are too keen on weakening Azeri economics. And such seismic danger would mean refuse from many profitable projects in mining field. So that Baku wouldn't gain enough funds for completion of our army modernization. And Armenians continue complaining of seismic menace for Armenia because of Azerbaijan. In fact they merely can't wait for starting military operation of Karabakh occupation. They've already shown their true colors and broke cease-fire regime and shot our operating sites last Friday and Saturday. And seemingly Americans love Armenians more than justice. So there is no chance that Azeri would gain support of international peacemakers. They would allow Armenians eliminate our women and children just like they support bloody militants in Syria now.

The seismic activity to Azierbajan might be caused by the 800 million dollars the US is pouring into the sorry assed ungrateful country.

Forum List

Back