Saber Waving in the Gulf – New War in the Gulf

rturner

Rookie
Mar 27, 2007
British Prime Minister Tony Blair said today that Iran must release the 15 marine prisoners or face the consequences. The “consequences” were not elaborated, but the new naval exercises by two US task forces, a NATO French fleet, another US task force near Afghanistan and general high tensions over its nuclear program is sparking speculations on every side.

http://www.worldvoicenews.com//?ID=5630

I think the world knows by now that Britain will take this to the max, even if we have to do it alone, not that we will have to because the USA is also looking for reasions to beat on Iran.Sad but true.

I think the world knows by now that Britain will take this to the max, even if we have to do it alone, not that we will have to because the USA is also looking for reasions to beat on Iran.Sad but true.

Ah Roomy! Do you suggest we just let them have the British soldiers? I mean, hell, finders keepers, right?

What is exactly your opinion, and what precisely would you do about it? And.....would you do it now!

I think the Brits need to address this themselves and do what needs to be done for there self respect as a powerful nation. The US needs to sit back and look on for once instead of mucking about like normal.

Forum List

Back