Sabato has Clinton with 348 Electoral Votes

Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball

This is getting pretty ugly for Comrade Trump. He should have selected someone, other than a favorite of White Supremacist, as his campaign director.

His new campaign song should be "I gotta be Me!" cause he is saying screw you to everyone that wants him to become more Presidential.

I have two problems with Sabato's predictions--it is too early to have basically called it as he had done this weeks ago and Sabato has been perpetually hounded by rumors of driving a student to suicide after having a gay affair with him so I suspect his bias is at play.

upload_2016-8-19_21-24-9.png

Sabato is pointing out the EV count right now. But it is early and lots of things can happen. The GOP Brass must be nearing desperation over the damage that is taking place to the down ballot spots. If this continues, it could be a blood bath in November. I think Trump's position will improve, but not enough.

Nate Silver at 538 has Clinton 356 Trump 181 via his sophisticated model.
tumblr_oc6v0x4fcq1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Va and Co are rock solid. This means if HIllary wins Florida = its over.
The race is nearly over anyways.

With all due respect, that kind of thinking is really dangerous. The more people talk like this, the lower voter turnout will be, thus opening the door for a Trump victory. This race is NOT nearly over by any stretch of the imagination. Any negative turn of events could easily topple Clinton.
Election Update: Why Clinton Doesn’t Have This Race Locked Up

New Topics

Forum List

Back