Saakashvili: muscovy wants to annex Georgia, Armenia, Belarus, Moldova etc. and create USSR

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Saakashvili: muscovy wants to annex Georgia, Armenia, other countries and create the USSR . what do you this how are putler plans realistic can backward , 3 world , afro- asian , natural recursed empire with 1% of world GDP achieve Hitler - Koba results ?

"“Putin decided by 2024 to restore the Soviet Union by his next election and plans to annex Georgia, Armenia, Moldova, Belarus, the main part of Ukraine, except for the western one. This is his plan,” he said."

Saakashvili: Russia wants to annex Georgia, Armenia, other countries and create the USSR

Saakashvili: muscovy wants to annex Georgia, Armenia, other countries and create the USSR . what do you this how are putler plans realistic can backward , 3 world , afro- asian , natural recursed empire with 1% of world GDP achieve Hitler - Koba results ?

"“Putin decided by 2024 to restore the Soviet Union by his next election and plans to annex Georgia, Armenia, Moldova, Belarus, the main part of Ukraine, except for the western one. This is his plan,” he said."

Saakashvili: Russia wants to annex Georgia, Armenia, other countries and create the USSR

He could annex those nations. Barely.

But that does not get him the old USSR, because

1. it is not all of the old republics.

2. he would not have the Warsaw Pact portion of the old soviet empire.

3. Russia has lost ground with the rest of the world, as they transitioned from one system to another, while the rest of the world continued to grow, population wise and economy wise.

4. Russian nationalism is not an attractive ideology that he can export to fools in the rest of the world.

5. Western leftist, long a powerful tool for the Soviets, now are the Russian's enemies because of their disavowal of communism.

It is Putin's job as Russian leader to try to advance Russian interests. Pursing a doomed attempt for world leadership, would waste Russian resources better spent elsewhere, and I hope Putin does not spend too much on it, for the sake of the Russian people.

3. Russia has lost ground with the rest of the world, as they transitioned from one system to another, while the rest of the world continued to grow, population wise and economy wise.

4. Russian nationalism is not an attractive ideology that he can export to fools in the rest of the world.

5. Western leftist, long a powerful tool for the Soviets, now are the Russian's enemies because of their disavowal of communism.

It is Putin's job as Russian leader to try to advance Russian interests. Pursing a doomed attempt for world leadership, would waste Russian resources better spent elsewhere, and I hope Putin does not spend too much on it, for the sake of the Russian people.
good post, so you think that dying empire with Mexican and smaller than Brazilian GDP can annex 11 countries ? or 6? i dont think so, Muscovy tried to do it with Ukraine and they could take over only 5% of Ukrainian Territory. Muscovy has to have the USSR size horde (4 000 000 strong red army ) in order to pull it off

good post, so you think that dying empire with Mexican and smaller than Brazilian GDP can annex 11 countries ? or 6? i dont think so, Muscovy tried to do it with Ukraine and they could take over only 5% of Ukrainian Territory. Muscovy has to have the USSR size horde (4 000 000 strong red army ) in order to pull it off

I don't know.

I don't know how much Putin has restrained himself due to fears that an incompetent American leadership would bumble into WWIII, in their attempts to stop him, if he was more aggressive,

and how much of it, is that Russia does not have the ABILITY to support more overt aggression.

I don't know.

I don't know how much Putin has restrained himself due to fears that an incompetent American leadership would bumble into WWIII, in their attempts to stop him, if he was more aggressive,

and how much of it, is that Russia does not have the ABILITY to support more overt aggression.
+1
" that "Russia" does not have the ABILITY to support more overt aggression"

I don't know.

+1

I would have to do significant research before I could have a more definite opinion.

I don't know.

+1

I would have to do significant research before I could have a more definite opinion.
Tou may consider to research this, I'm sure you'll find it worth of your attention:

Feb 20, 2014: a group of unknown snipers starts shooting both at police and protesters, pretty soon almost 80 killed.. Until today the official version is about slaughter conducted by order of Kremlin-backed government.

Minister of foreign affairs of Estonia: evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides (policemen and people from the street) that they were the same snipers who killed the people from both sides. It’s not Yanuckovitch who stands behind snipers but somebody from the new coalition.

They were Georgian citizens who were among provokers acting on the protester’s side. One of them says: “The story starts in Tbilisi and there are many personalities who are hidden behind the scenes, first of them is ex-president of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili. He’s the main hero of the short bloody war against Russia in 2008. The second was his military adviser Mamuka Mamulashvili. Afterwards he becomes the leader of “Georgian Legion”, a Georgian volunteer group to combat against pro-Russian protesters in Donbass. This group was organized by Saakashvili, he gave $1000, promised to give $1500 later to each group member and ordered to go to Kiev.

^English subtitles

More details at:
Confession of snipers, who killed both police and protestors in Kiev 2014 in the new Italian film

main-qimg-267379b01c9cf5fc0487093e73536514

Forum List

Back