SA@TheDC - "I Like Ron Paul Except on Foreign Policy"

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Truth for 6 mins and 20 sec.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqdH6y4-8xU&feature=channel_video_title]SA@TheDC - "I Like Ron Paul Except on Foreign Policy" - YouTube[/ame]

War is only good depending on R or D is in control that you support

It has always been that way. The Chickenhawks in both parties really come out of the woodwork when their side takes power. It's 'Bombs Away" for them as soon as they grab the power. We've been bombing & killing for 70yrs. straight now. It has now become a Presidential tradition. Dr. Paul has it right. I think more people will come around on his Foreign Policy at some point. And thanks for the video.

Last edited:

It has always been that way. The Chickenhawks in both parties really come out of the woodwork when their side takes power. It's 'Bombs Away" for them as soon as they grab the power. We've been bombing & killing for 70yrs. straight now. It has now become a Presidential tradition. Dr. Paul has it right. I think you'll come around on his Foreign Policy at some point. And thanks for the video.

True but it seems a democrats get's more vocal support for war from both sides than does a Republican.

It has always been that way. The Chickenhawks in both parties really come out of the woodwork when their side takes power. It's 'Bombs Away" for them as soon as they grab the power. We've been bombing & killing for 70yrs. straight now. It has now become a Presidential tradition. Dr. Paul has it right. I think you'll come around on his Foreign Policy at some point. And thanks for the video.

True but it seems a democrats get's more vocal support for war from both sides than does a Republican.

Possibly so,i'm not sure though. But I am sure the Chickenhawks do rule the roost as soon as their parties take power. I've see it so many times in my life. It's all just a re-run tv show to me now. Some like to pretend they're Anti-War only when it's politically convenient for them. Dr. Paul is honest and consistent and that's why i respect him so much. The rest are just the same ole same ole. Those are my feelings anyway.

Forum List

Back