SA Body Found

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...on_re_mi_ea/saudi_body_found&cid=540&ncid=716

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - The body of a man, possibly a Westerner, was found Sunday near the National Guard headquarters, Saudi security officials said. The man's nationality could not be confirmed, and it was not immediately known if he was an American that al-Qaida claimed to have kidnapped in a statement issued Saturday.

That statement, signed by "Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula," said the captive would be treated as U.S. troops treated prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib prison — a reference to sexual and other abuses at the Iraqi prison.

It also said al-Qaida would release a videotape later with "confessions" by the kidnapped man and the group's demands.

If the body is that of a Westerner, it would be the fourth killing of a foreigner within a week.

You know what I say..Kill a hundred of them for one of ours..but that's just me and i'm mean..:firing: :2guns:

Originally posted by Jmarie
You know what I say..Kill a hundred of them for one of ours..but that's just me and i'm mean..:firing: :2guns:

We already do that. Only it's more like a thousand per Westerner.

Originally posted by insein
Then make it 2000. It aint getting through to them yet.

There is NO "getting through" to them. That's the problem.

Although my Marine buddy, back from Afghan recently, said that they marched out of caves with their hands up when him and the boys would go in after a bunker-buster had been dropped.

My friend said that they would go in with only small arms because the AQ guys were pretty much scared shitless and putting up no resistance.

Originally posted by nycflasher
There is NO "getting through" to them. That's the problem.

Although my Marine buddy, back from Afghan recently, said that they marched out of caves with their hands up when him and the boys would go in after a bunker-buster had been dropped.

My friend said that they would go in with only small arms because the AQ guys were pretty much scared shitless and putting up no resistance.

And who says force doesn't work:D

Forum List

Back