S&P from 2009- now. Obama's credit, not Trump

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Also someone please tell Trump and Hannity that the rise in the stock market does not affect the national debt.

You didn't build that?
images

Also someone please tell Trump and Hannity that the rise in the stock market does not affect the national debt.
Funny how the left hates wall street and then when Obama prints 4 trillion dollars of fake money, and the stock market goes up because the liberal companies are borrowing money at zero percent, the left is swooning over wall street.. ROTFLMAO at the hypocrisy of the left..... Yes liberals really are that stupid.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Funny how the left hates wall street and then when Obama prints 4 trillion dollars of fake money, and the stock market goes up because the liberal companies are borrowing money at zero percent, the left is swooning over wall street.. ROTFLMAO at the hypocrisy of the left..... Yes liberals really are that stupid.

View attachment 154075

Is that the only picture you have?

View attachment 154075

Is that the only picture you have?
Only one I need to show how stupid you liberals are...

/----/ Will someone please tell Penelope that it wasn't what Trump and Hannity meant. It was just a comparison of the debt to the recent market run up. TIA

I hate to say it, as a trader I prefer an incompetent retard like Hussaine to provide buying opportunities. With a genius like The Donald everything is up, up, up.

I hate to say it, as a trader I prefer an incompetent retard like Hussaine to provide buying opportunities. With a genius like The Donald everything is up, up, up.
/—-/ as an option trader, I made $$$ with Obozo in office. I make even more $$$$$ with Trump as president. I simply adjusted my portfolio to industries that will go well under Trump. One ETF is SOXL that I bought at $90 and is $162 after only a few months. I sold cash secured puts to reduce my cost basis to about $40 a share.

Forum List

Back