S. Korean military begins live-fire artillery drill near N. Korea

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
South Korea on Monday fired artillery into waters near the western sea border with North Korea, pushing ahead with a high-tension exercise amid Pyongyang's threat to strike back if the drill goes ahead, an official said.

The drill began at around 2:30 p.m., an official at the South's Joint Chiefs of Staff said.

"It won't last long," he said on condition of anonymity

Just giving N.K a reason to attack ?!

I think it's a bad idea !

Attack who? With what resources? They would have to borrow money to sustain a war. Who would be foolish enough to back them? Any attempt at aggression would just waste what precious resources little they have and probably cause the population to revolt. You can't starve a population into believing in youre cause.

Attack who? With what resources? They would have to borrow money to sustain a war. Who would be foolish enough to back them? Any attempt at aggression would just waste what precious resources little they have and probably cause the population to revolt. You can't starve a population into believing in youre cause.

Buggy Huggy,

Signature statement re Left Nuts and gods.

Apparently, you haven't given this topic much thought.

You'd have millions of left nuts scattered all over the world.

Practically every delusional idiot has his own version of a god.

Most of these personalized versions are bunched up under the various Worlds Organized Religions.

Buggy Huggy,

Signature statement re Left Nuts and gods.

Apparently, you haven't given this topic much thought.

You'd have millions of left nuts scattered all over the world.

Practically every delusional idiot has his own version of a god.

Most of these personalized versions are bunched up under the various Worlds Organized Religions.

What the fuck are you rambling on about? Left nuts?...Gods?

I believe you are an expert on the subject of a delusional idiot. Unfortunately that expertise goes hand in hand with being one and expressing yourself as a delusional idiot.

I give a subject as much though as I need to. North Korea is not very interesting. I know that much of their population is starving. I know that they have been cut off from much of the trade they desperately need. I'm not sure they have anything of value to trade even if there were no restrictions placed on them.

Look moron...they used to have China wiping their asses then China decided to invest in the USA leaving that North Korean shithole sucking hind tit.

Do you have ANY clue what it would cost China to back N. Korea in any conflict with the U S? We have this nasty little habit of confiscating and freezing the financial assets of our adversaries.

I doubt it makes any difference how much YOU know...You are too stupid and insane to make use of the information.

Forum List

Back