S.C. school brat told friends before cop encounter: "Get yall phones out". She did it purposely.

It's the school's fault for not sending a black officer.

The PC Police want division, let 'em have it.

Race-appropriate authority interventions only.

YES. THAT is the only solution.
Still no acknowledgment your article is not about the girl in the desk? How long you gonna pretend you didn't fuck this up?

Yup, BucWad has left the building. He will need a jackhammer to get the egg off his face.

I don't understand even if her actions were premeditated, even if she did anticipate a reaction form the cop in school, even if she did tell her classmates to ready their cameras, how the actions of the cop in school could be justified.

And I don't understand the Conservatives who are comfortable with the actions of the cop in school. Or how the Conservatives could find some ethical solace in believing that blaming the victim is an acceptable rationalization for unprofessional police behavior.

But, then again, blaming the victim is a rock steady Conservative fall back position. It comes from a lack of civic ethics and a latent racism.
the other 29 kids in the class were the victims. I can't believe libs like you have no idea what you discuss.

The man didn't have the right temperament for law enforcement.
He has precisely the right temperament. He moved swiftly and decisively to cuff a non cooperative suspect. Delaying and pussyfooting is what causes cops to get hurt. They are trained for swift take downs to limit the opportunity for further danger.
Suspect? Suspected of what crime?
Trespassing, disturbing school, failing to follow lawful instructions, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, and disorderly conduct.

We'll be lucky if she gets charged with one or two of her crimes.

She was sitting a desk being being a belligerent teenager. Its what teen agers do.

His reaction wasn't appropriate. And if he's that easily bated, he shouldn't be working around kids.

I was once a teenager-------If a teacher told me to leave the class----I would.
His reaction to what? You must know more than do I-------all I know---or think
I know---is that the kid had a noisy cell phone working and was told to turn it
off and refused and then refused to leave the class-------then refuse to leave
when the "cop" told her. I do not even know what her refusal consisted of----obviously you do. Whatever she did----you see it as CONSTITUTIONAL
RIGHT Do you happen to know the age of the "CHILD"
Every you said is true. And none of it justified the cop's assault. She was 16.

He has precisely the right temperament. He moved swiftly and decisively to cuff a non cooperative suspect. Delaying and pussyfooting is what causes cops to get hurt. They are trained for swift take downs to limit the opportunity for further danger.
Trespassing, disturbing school, failing to follow lawful instructions, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, and disorderly conduct.

She was sitting a desk being being a belligerent teenager. Its what teen agers do.

His reaction wasn't appropriate. And if he's that easily bated, he shouldn't be working around kids.
No, that's NOT what teenagers do and that's the wrong message to send, that teenagers can't control their impulses. I've been a teenager and never had such an interaction with police. Most teens haven't. So no, this isn't part of the teenager experience, including the students around her in the video that were clearly trying to study amidst the disruption she was creating.

You seem to be confusing my claim that his reaction was inappropriate with the argument that she's somehow an angel who was perfectly in the right.

She was being a little shit. And the cop's reaction was still inappropriate. Violently so. And between them, we hold a trained police officer to a higher standard than we do a high school girl.

His temperament didn't suited his job. He was obviously too easy to bait.

ok----what was he supposed to do?

Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

Some people can't see a fucking setup coming. This bitch....before the cop even spoke to her....told her friends "Get yall phones out because something is about to happen".

SHE PLANNED IT. She knew damn well that she was going to resist and become a ghetto YouTube superstar. She knew NOTHING the cop did was she going to cooperate with.

She knew "something is gonna happen" because she was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. Had she followed directions....NOTHING would happen.

Do we call this "premeditated oppression"?? Planning your own victimhood!!!

You dumb shit. That's not the girl who was assaulted.

Are you ever right about anything?

Where are ya bucs90 ?

You sure don't have the observational skills of a law enforcement officer.

Where is your retraction?

I don't understand even if her actions were premeditated, even if she did anticipate a reaction form the cop in school, even if she did tell her classmates to ready their cameras, how the actions of the cop in school could be justified.

And I don't understand the Conservatives who are comfortable with the actions of the cop in school. Or how the Conservatives could find some ethical solace in believing that blaming the victim is an acceptable rationalization for unprofessional police behavior.

But, then again, blaming the victim is a rock steady Conservative fall back position. It comes from a lack of civic ethics and a latent racism.
the other 29 kids in the class were the victims. I can't believe libs like you have no idea what you discuss.
Are you comfortable with the actions of the cop in school? Did he act in a professional manner? Are you willing to excuse his actions even while knowing the girl had warned her classmates that something was about to go down? Does blaming the victim justify the actions of the cop?

when the "cop" told her. I do not even know what her refusal consisted of----obviously you do. Whatever she did----you see it as CONSTITUTIONAL
so like in the other thread, what would you have done to remove her so the other 29 kids could learn?

I missed the ASSAULT part--------I do not have speakers-----I did not see the cop
BEAT HER UP. I did high school physics------the apparent ENERGY
that I saw would have been a function of the amount of energy contributed
to the even by BOTH PARTIES-------how much he pushed and she PULLED----
THE SUM...... Did she come out of the vicious assault with an injury?

Are you comfortable with the actions of the cop in school? Did he act in a professional manner? Are you willing to excuse his actions even while knowing the girl had warned her classmates that something was about to go down? Does blaming the victim justify the actions of the cop?
yep, I'd pin a medal on his chest bubba!! I'm done with this abuse by youths.

No, that's NOT what teenagers do and that's the wrong message to send, that teenagers can't control their impulses. I've been a teenager and never had such an interaction with police. Most teens haven't. So no, this isn't part of the teenager experience, including the students around her in the video that were clearly trying to study amidst the disruption she was creating.

You seem to be confusing my claim that his reaction was inappropriate with the argument that she's somehow an angel who was perfectly in the right.

She was being a little shit. And the cop's reaction was still inappropriate. Violently so. And between them, we hold a trained police officer to a higher standard than we do a high school girl.

His temperament didn't suited his job. He was obviously too easy to bait.

ok----what was he supposed to do?
they have no idea.

how do you know that the words of the "victim" were known to the cop?
but you do make a good point--------when disgusting shit is involved -----
it is important to have back up------three cops --or at least one cop and two
helpers should be dispatched for each known TROUBLE MAKING SLUT

Victims of what? Do they need psychological counseling now?
YES, because that asshole scared the hell out of them when he tossed that girl like a crouton on a salad, you raging idiot.

Some people can't see a fucking setup coming. This bitch....before the cop even spoke to her....told her friends "Get yall phones out because something is about to happen".

Nope. You didn't read your source article. The girl you're quoting is Niya Kenny. She was *also* arrested at the scene. But she wasn't the girl who the officer went off on.

From your own article:

When school resource officer Ben Fields entered the classroom at Spring Valley High School on Monday morning, student Niya Kenny says she knew something was going to happen.

“Initially, when they said an SRO was coming, we have two — so I didn’t know which one was coming,” Kenny said. “It could have been the other one. When I saw deputy Fields, that’s when I started . . . that’s when I told them to get the cameras out, because we know his reputation — well, I know his reputation.”

Read more here: Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

'Get the cameras out' was Niya Kenny. Per your own source.

And Ninya Kenny was a witness to the incident. She wasn't the victim of it. Niya Kenny was arrested *after* the girl had already been dragged from the room.

After Fields forcibly removed a girl who the teacher said was disrupting class by refusing to put her phone away, the deputy arrested Kenny as well. The first girl was released to her parents, but Kenny was transported to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, according to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.

Read more here: Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

Again, this is your own source.
See? Two different people. And it explicitly contradicts your entire ignorant 'she planned it' narrative.

YES, because that asshole scared the hell out of them when he tossed that girl like a crouton on a salad, you raging idiot.
I love it, I'm sure the teacher loved it. Everyone in that classroom now knows what might happen if they don't listen to the teacher. Funny, eh?

And I'd save the video and use it as a training tool. How to deal with disruptive students.

Nope. You didn't read your source article. The girl you're quoting is Niya Kenny. She was *also* arrested at the scene. But she wasn't the girl who the officer went off on.

From your own article:

When school resource officer Ben Fields entered the classroom at Spring Valley High School on Monday morning, student Niya Kenny says she knew something was going to happen.

“Initially, when they said an SRO was coming, we have two — so I didn’t know which one was coming,” Kenny said. “It could have been the other one. When I saw deputy Fields, that’s when I started . . . that’s when I told them to get the cameras out, because we know his reputation — well, I know his reputation.”

And Ninya Kenny was a witness to the incident. She wasn't the victim of it. Niya Kenny was arrested *after* the girl had already been dragged from the room.

After Fields forcibly removed a girl who the teacher said was disrupting class by refusing to put her phone away, the deputy arrested Kenny as well. The first girl was released to her parents, but Kenny was transported to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, according to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.

See? Two different people. And it explicitly contradicts your entire ignorant 'she planned it' narrative.

it still seems SORTA PLANNED-------in the sense of a level of collusion.
Planning a little shitty prank like that does not take months and
an elaborate written proposal. It takes a wink and a nod

I love it, I'm sure the teacher loved it. Everyone in that classroom now knows what might happen if they don't listen to the teacher. Funny, eh?

And I'd save the video and use it as a training tool. How to deal with disruptive students.

yes-----all of the phones should be confiscated for their images of the "event"
and plans elaborated for dealing with the shit that so many here are advocating

From your own article:

how? How do you know the two girls weren't in cahoots? I see nothing to dispute the subject.

From your own article:

^this^

From your own article:

How so? There's not the slightest evidence of colaboration between Niya Kenny and the girl who was slammed to the ground and dragged from the room. She didn't even claim to know her let alone be friends with her.

She claims to have known the officer and his reputation. And that's why she told everyone to 'break out their cameras'.

According to who? According to Niya Kenny:

If you have a better source on why she started filming, provide it.

Forum List

Back