rylah and Hebron

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
rylah, are you going to Hebron this coming Shabbat? It's Shabbat Chayei Sarah, as I'm sure you know. For those of you who don't know, this Saturday we Jews celebrate Hebron as the first Jewish city in the Land of Israel. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Jews will be descending there to remember our father Abraham, who first lived in Hebron. Many will sleep in tents and eat by strangers (although all Jews are really family). The Torah will be read at Abraham's Tomb. I was wondering if you will be there.

rylah, are you going to Hebron this coming Shabbat? It's Shabbat Chayei Sarah, as I'm sure you know. For those of you who don't know, this Saturday we Jews celebrate Hebron as the first Jewish city in the Land of Israel. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Jews will be descending there to remember our father Abraham, who first lived in Hebron. Many will sleep in tents and eat by strangers (although all Jews are really family). The Torah will be read at Abraham's Tomb. I was wondering if you will be there.

Dear brother, this is a very heart warming post. May Hashem bless you and all of His righteous children. With Hashem's help i'll get the chance to spend this Shabbos with very special people, and pray in a very big Minyan :)

If You like, send me your first name and the name of your mother in private, or of anyone You'd like to be mentioned.

p.s. If You have a chance try to invite guests this Shabbos, so that You commemorate hospitality- our father's Avraham attribute (midas Avraham avinu).

Last edited:

Dear brother, this is a very heart warming post. May Hashem bless you and all of His righteous children. With Hashem's help i'll get the chance to spend this Shabbos with very special people, and pray in a very big Minyan :)

If You like, send me your first name and the name of your mother in private, or of anyone You'd like to be mentioned.

p.s. If You have a chance try to invite guests this Shabbos, so that You commemorate hospitality- our father's Avraham attribute (midas Avraham avinu).

My Hebrew name is Binyamin ben Rachel. I need a Shidduch. If you are in Jerusalem anytime, you can eat by Rabbi Mordechai Machlis. He has about 150 guests every Shabbat.

Mod Edit -- Better idea is to pass phone numbers via PMessage on USMB.. Removed. ForeverYoung436

Last edited by a moderator:

My Hebrew name is Binyamin ben Rachel. I need a Shidduch. If you are in Jerusalem anytime, you can eat by Rabbi Mordechai Machlis. He has about 150 guests every Shabbat. His numbers are (02) 581- 0786 and (02) 581-3910.
You shouldn't be posting that considering the weirdos on this board.

My Hebrew name is Binyamin ben Rachel. I need a Shidduch. If you are in Jerusalem anytime, you can eat by Rabbi Mordechai Machlis. He has about 150 guests every Shabbat. His numbers are (02) 581- 0786 and (02) 581-3910.

can i do it ?

MOM: Margaret (they called her Peggy)

Dad: Robert (They called him Bob)

Grandma's: Eugenia & Louisa

Grandpa's: Donato & Benjamin...........

With Love from Brooklyn (41st and 53rd St)

Thanks.......

can i do it ?

MOM: Margaret (they called her Peggy)

Dad: Robert (They called him Bob)

Grandma's: Eugenia & Louisa

Grandpa's: Donato & Benjamin...........

With Love from Brooklyn (41st and 53rd St)

Thanks.......
I like the bumper stickers you see behind some semi tractor trailers:

"Don't like how I'm driving? Call 1800-Eat-Shit". LOL

Forum List

Back