Ryan's pastor: "Romney not a Christian"

Here we go with another rabbit trail, I heard somebody on the news the other night saying that now that Obama is behind in the polls that Romney's religion would become an issue. Right on que :eusa_whistle:
We'll see how it works out. Americans have a way of adding things up on their way to the polling booths. By the time they arrive there, they'll remember Obama and his henchpersons don't play nice with average Americans.

They lied about not raising taxes on the Middle Class with Obamacare. The president is going apeshit with presidential fiats rather than staying within the parameters of the laws set up by Congress; what budget????? 16 trillion National Debt that was supposed to have been cut in half from a couple of trillion back in 2008. Didn't happen. Kicking doors, throwing over podiums, taking calm-down pills to enter national debates.

The people of America are smart. These kinds of things sink in.

OMG you mean Romney is a MORMON

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm going to meltdown and vote for obama now :rofl:

He's not just a Mormon. He's a faithful Mormon.

Well geeze someone with principles and a set of values I can count on him following when making decisions........gosh I think I'll vote for the guy with the principles of "your too dumb to build it for yourself without help from the govt"

Or maybe I'll vote for the guy that says "If you work hard and make smart decisions I'm going to make sure the govt doesn't punish you for that"

Hmmmmm...yeah I'll vote for the 2nd guy, Mitt Romney and not the first, President Obama

Mormonism is basically a souped up version of traditional Christianity.

Mmmm, soup! :eusa_drool:

The thing about Mormonism is,

just about the time you've managed to get yourself to believe all the unbelievable stuff in traditional Christianity,

the Mormons dump another ton of unbelievable stuff on you that you have to get yourself to believe,

I mean, how much can a rational mind take?

Historical Christianity regards Mormonism as a cult. Catholics regard Protestants as reprobates and Protestants reject Roman Catholicism. These are all internal disagreements over doctrine and practice...what do they have to do with Romney's ability to govern? BTW Clark would also reject Obama's Liberation Theology as something abhorrent to the true faith as well.

At any rate, I'd prefer a cult to a dolt.

I am pretty certain Romney's time as Governor was not overshadowed by his Mormonism...

It wasn't overshadowed by his recent conversion to Conservatism either.

just about the time you've managed to get yourself to believe all the unbelievable stuff in traditional Christianity,

the Mormons dump another ton of unbelievable stuff on you that you have to get yourself to believe,

Let us know after you talk to them.

Just glad you don't talk the same way about the Muslim faith and its propensity to justify violence against non-believers.....because to say negative stuff about mormons is cool but its bigoted if it was muslims :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back