Ryan's Great But...

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
Romney still needs to dump the ballast that is anyone and everyone who was involved with the McCain debacle ergo the current Obamination.

Fortunately, I feel Ryan's energy and ability to speak his mind and meet Obama's dirty Chicago thuggery tactics head on are are going to result in some major changes in the way this ticket responds to the bottom feeding lies and deception that Obama's entire campaign is built on.

America's Comeback Team!!!
I love it and we soooo need it!

Weiner- Edwards 2012.
They spend a long time cumming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVW9sOsXAjU&feature=related]Long Time Gone - YouTube[/ame]

Romney still needs to dump the ballast that is anyone and everyone who was involved with the McCain debacle ergo the current Obamination.

Fortunately, I feel Ryan's energy and ability to speak his mind and meet Obama's dirty Chicago thuggery tactics head on are are going to result in some major changes in the way this ticket responds to the bottom feeding lies and deception that Obama's entire campaign is built on.

America's Comeback Team!!!
I love it and we soooo need it!

^emotional dumbfuckery and tomfoolery.

This is absolutely a great pick! I can't wait for the debates.....
Ryan is starting to be tore apart by the libs....this is only GOOD news, they're running scared! Lol!

This is absolutely a great pick! I can't wait for the debates.....
Ryan is starting to be tore apart by the libs....this is only GOOD news, they're running scared! Lol!

Running scared? Everyone that's not a hard right wing radical is jumping for joy and hi-fiving each other over Willard picking a loon like Ryan :clap2:

Are you on drugs?

Hey dumbass,

Could you please quote or indicate who you are addressing.

We know people like Flacid Label is on medication to help his brain keep functioning (albeit not to well).

Who are you asking......or is this to complex for your sorry welfare garnering ass ?

• Banned
Are you on drugs?

A pointless, punkass, high school...scratch that...junior high school response and look at all the intellectual titans giving thanks.

LMMFAO!!!
My dog could a leftist deity on this board!

Are you on drugs?

Hey dumbass,

We know people like Flacid Label is on medication to help his brain keep functioning (albeit not to well).

Who are you asking......or is this to complex for your sorry welfare garnering ass ?

Get back to playing with your "large lovin'" Limbaugh blow up doll you punk bitch.

Are you on drugs?

Hey dumbass,

it was the first response.

if you can't figure that out, then you are even more beyond help than i thought.

go to bed

Forum List

Back