Ryan Tax Plan would have lowered Romney's 2010 taxes to 1%

Since I haven't read every single post I'll just ask,

was there even ONE conservative here who posted who simply said

a tax policy that would let a man of Mitt Romney's means and income pay ONE PERCENT on his federal taxes

is WRONG?

One? Any? How many?
How is it "wrong" ? Its HIS MONEY! Sorry you're life is so miserable because you're jealous of other peoples' success - that doesn't give you the right to stick your hands in the wallets of productive people so you can buy your cigarettes and malt liquor! How dare you leach!

a tax policy that would let a man of Mitt Romney's means and income pay ONE PERCENT on his federal taxes

is WRONG?

One? Any? How many?
How is it "wrong" ? Its HIS MONEY! Sorry you're life is so miserable because you're jealous of other peoples' success - that doesn't give you the right to stick your hands in the wallets of productive people so you can buy your cigarettes and malt liquor! How dare you leach!

I quit smoking and drinking about ten years ago.

is WRONG?

One? Any? How many?

Thanks a lot NYCarbineer. You just inadvertently killed this thread :lol:

The Right will bitch about a poor person paying 0%, but cheer the idea of a Romney paying 1%.

btw, the thread title sounds like something from the Onion, and still the 'nuts are on board!

is WRONG?

One? Any? How many?

I quit smoking and drinking about ten years ago.

That's right, I forget, the nanny state has made you do that. I'm sure you've got plenty of plans on how to spend the money of productive people.

My income investments came from income derived from my labor and that was already taxed.

You must take stupid lessons, because your posts show exceptional stupidity. NO ONE has suggested taxing the same person twice for the same income. However, you have NOT yet paid taxes on your profits from investing.

My income investments came from income derived from my labor and that was already taxed.

You must take stupid lessons, because your posts show exceptional stupidity. NO ONE has suggested taxing the same person twice for the same income. However, you have NOT yet paid taxes on your profits from investing.

They repeat filth they hear on fox, they dont know what they are saying, most of them dont have any money anyway so all these terms are foreign to them in the first place.

is WRONG?

One? Any? How many?

Any REAL conservative, of which I am, thinks Romney is paying relatively too little now, let alone dropping his tax to 1%.

For Romney to pay 1% is simply WRONG.

For the brain impaired. I made $100 by working. I paid $5 to the government in taxes. I invested the remaining $95. In three months my investment was worth $100 so I sold it. I now have a capital gain of $5 and I have to pay the government a capital gains tax of $0.75.

Then I made another $100 by working. I paid $5 to the government in taxes. I invested the remaining $95. In three months my investment was worth $50 so I sold it. I had a capital loss of $45. How much does the government pay me?

They are doing us all a favor. Look at countries that do not have the rich. I can guarantee you they would rather be here with the rich.

There are two things that are infinite, the universe and miami_thomas's ignorance, and I'm not sure about the former.

EVERY COUNTRY HAS THE RICH. The richest man in the world is a Mexican in Mexico. The historic difference between America and the 3rd-world is that America has gone further in not giving the rich special treatment.

A rich person does not equal a wealthy nation you mentally challenged child.

is WRONG?

One? Any? How many?

Any REAL conservative, of which I am, thinks Romney is paying relatively too little now, let alone dropping his tax to 1%.

For Romney to pay 1% is simply WRONG.

This isn't 2010 dickweed, and Romney paid $3 Million in taxes that year. Not to worry, since Warren Buffet will make up the difference for Mitt.

Minimum National Average Tax Paid
Income Level
32,396 Top 50%: 12.50%
66,193 Top 25% 14.68%
112,124 Top 10% 18.05%
154,643 Top 5% 20.46%
343,927 Top 1% 24.01%

That is Federal only by the way.

Thank you for your half-truths, you ignorant f-.

Left off of that is the 15.3% payroll taxes paid by the middle-class and the poor, but not the rich. That alone puts the "top 50%" over the "top 1%".

Another factor, which you're too stupid to understand, let alone appreciate, is that the rich under-report their income, thus inflating the apparent percent paid in taxes. For example, the rich have their companies directly pay many of their expenses, and so that doesn't show up as income on their tax returns. But, for the middle class, any expenses their employer pays for is reported as income.

The rich also pay fewer dollars in taxes than they report on their tax return. For example, the rich have domestic employees of which they "pay half" of their payroll taxes. Even though their poor employees are really paying this tax, the rich get the credit.

At least I don't spread lies

Oh my!:clap2::lol:

Does your tongue get dry from licking those boots, or do you keep some water close at all times?

What poor man do you work for?

Myself! Oh, and a public institution on the side.

So tell me, do you think the rich guy who employs you is doing you a favor?[/QUOTE

Hell no he isn't doing me a favor. I give him a fair days work for a fair days pay.

About that public institution. Isn't that code for a government job? And about the myself. Is that code for business owner? If you have any employees do you require them to lick your boots and tell them what a favor you are doing for them? Just asking.

Last edited:
you see. To Small is the kind of person that has no backbone. He would let the rich spoon feed him shit and any cost.
Just the kind of guy the rich fucks want . Someone to kiss their ass and lick it clean after. Then tell them, you have been well compensated . LOL
Talk about a loser.

What poor man do you work for?

Myself! Oh, and a public institution on the side.

So tell me, do you think the rich guy who employs you is doing you a favor?

And you are just the type of idiot the government wants to spread it's lies to try and take away peoples freedom. If your head wasn't so far up Democrats ass you might see it

No wonder Romney picked him. Talk about buying your way to high office!!

From Roll Call:

Paul Ryan's Tax Plan Would Slash Mitt Romney's Tax Rate to 1 Percent

The tax plan proposed by Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), the newly minted GOP vice presidential candidate, would have slashed Mitt Romney's effective tax rate to about 1 percent in 2010, based on Romney's tax return that year, according to a Roll Call analysis.

The Ryan tax cut, which would shave about 90 percent off of Romney's tax bill, would result from the Wisconsin Republican's "Roadmap for America's Future" proposal to eliminate taxes on capital gains, dividends and interest. Since about 95 percent of Romney's $21.6 million income came from those sources in 2010, he would pay no taxes on the vast majority of his earnings. It's not certain exactly how low Romney's tax bill would go, but his income from other sources amounts to about $1 million, and Ryan's plan would set a new top rate of 25 percent. Romney's total tax bill would have dropped from the $3 million that he paid to a few hundred thousand dollars if Ryan's plan had been in effect.

. . .

Paul Ryan's Tax Plan Would Slash Mitt Romney's Tax Rate to 1 Percent : Roll Call Politics

So, what do you Romney/Ryan supporters want to personally give up to pay for this massive tax cut for this multi-millionaire??

Everyone knows that the only reason Romney wants the 24 hour a day low paying job of President of the United States is to pay less of his own taxes. Sheesh! Who would'nt?

Last edited:
You want to lower the top bracket income taxes?

That's a completely different argument.

My argument is that there is NO REASON why investment income should be treated any differently than income derived from labor.

I do not disagree with having ALL income treated the same.. every last dollar of it without exception...

And if it is necessary to currently have a 35% tax rate, as long as it is equal across the board on every dollar earned.. so be it... but mark my words, it gets that way, and THEN you would suddenly have the low wage earners complaining about high taxes and how much the government spends... because now, they do not do that, because they do not have a stake in the game at all that comes out of their pocket

The key is the flat tax AND having it without exception, deduction, loophole, etc... so you don't get these class warfare arguments of this rich person deducted amount X or earned only THIS income type so they paid less than their plumber or whatever... it eliminates all that bullshit, which government uses to play against us in our current system

The flat tax starts out flat and then along come the exceptions and it ends up being anything but a flat tax. I am for eliminating ALL federal taxes, ALL of them, and replacing them with the Fair Tax that is a consumption sales tax.
There is nothing even remotely "fair" about a consumption tax, which is why the Right call it fair and the wealthy support it. It is the most regressive of all the taxes.

is WRONG?

One? Any? How many?
Romney-Tax-Cut.jpg

About that public institution. Isn't that code for a government job?

No. People pay dearly to be part of it.

And about the myself. Is that code for business owner?

Yes.

If you have any employees do you require them to lick your boots and tell them what a favor you are doing for them? Just asking.
I don't hire employees, though I quite often contract out work. And when I give them their check I make them bow, tell them that I'm only paying them because I like 'em and I'm nice that way, then require them to lay down and lick the bottom of my boot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back