Ryan sucks!!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Jones and Gonzoles look pretty good.

Atlanta favored by 1 stinking point!

The Seahawks QB better not play like Eli Manning next weekend or it could be a long game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VIvE39vTPQ]New York Giants @ Atlanta Falcons 0-34 16/12/2012 WEEK 14 Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

The Seahawks QB better not play like Eli Manning next weekend or it could be a long game.

New York Giants @ Atlanta Falcons 0-34 16/12/2012 WEEK 14 Highlights - YouTube

I wonder how good the Seahawks would be if Wilson became a one-legged quarterback............

If RG III would have been 100% healthy yesterday, the Redskins would have taken the "hawks" to the woodshed and beat them like a left-handed, red-headed stepchild.

"Matty Ice", as he is called in the northeast, is a top ten quarterback, but he "sucks"?

You may be the biggest HOMER I have ever seen.

Last edited:

I wonder how good the Seahawks would be if Wilson became a one-legged quarterback............

If RG III would have been 100% healthy yesterday, the Redskins would have taken the "hawks" to the woodshed and beat them like a left-handed, red-headed stepchild.

"Matty Ice", as he is called in the northeast, is a top ten quarterback, but he "sucks"?

If you read more and complained less you would know that this is a joke thread. I can't remember what thread it is on at this moment but Elvis claimed I would start a slew of Ryan Sucks threads. So I started one to needle him. I don't have a clue how Ryan Plays.

OK I took a peek at your schedule. Two decent wins. Denver at home..a close win but respectable... Then you beat Wash with a similar score to our win plus a FG... Looks like the game RGIII got injured I see Cousins threw 2 picks and a TD.

The entire rest of your schedule is the softest one I have seen in the entire NFL. Christ!! You nearly lost to the Cardinals...who we beat 58-0.

At first sniff I say we go into your dome with the turf and by the 4th QTR yoo gize will be crying about us running up the score.

JEEEBUSS on a pogo stick Sport!!! You lost your last game AT HOME to the Buccaneers!!!!

I sure hope you know the Seahawks are light years better than TB.

True story.

Last edited:

If you read more and complained less you would know that this is a joke thread. I can't remember what thread it is on at this moment but Elvis claimed I would start a slew of Ryan Sucks threads. So I started one to needle him. I don't have a clue how Ryan Plays.

OK I took a peek at your schedule. Two decent wins. Denver at home..a close win but respectable... Then you beat Wash with a similar score to our win plus a FG... Looks like the game RGIII got injured I see Cousins threw 2 picks and a TD.

The entire rest of your schedule is the softest one I have seen in the entire NFL. Christ!! You nearly lost to the Cardinals...who we beat 58-0.

At first sniff I say we go into your dome with the turf and by the 4th QTR yoo gize will be crying about us running up the score.

JEEEBUSS on a pogo stick Sport!!! You lost your last game AT HOME to the Buccaneers!!!!

True story.

My schedule? I beat Washington? My schedule was soft? I nearly lost to the Cardinals? My dome? I lost my last game at home to the Buccaneers? You obviously have mistaken me for a Falcons fan.

Obviously you don't understand the concept of other football fans having OBJECTIVE OPINIONS about players and teams that they have no "connection" to.

I am NOT a Redskins fan. I am NOT a Falcons fan. I am not a Broncos fan. I never have been, and I never will be. There are MANY players from many different teams that I like and respect. So why is it so difficult for you to understand this concept?

I am a PATRIOTS fan and a BROWNS fan, which I have mentioned MANY times in this forum, and there are a couple of other teams that I like, but that's it.

You are a hopeless homer, and you assume that everybody else is too.

Last edited:

True story.

My schedule? I beat Washington? My schedule was soft? I nearly lost to the Cardinals? My dome? I lost my last game at home to the Buccaneers? You obviously have mistaken me for a Falcons fan.

Obviously you don't understand the concept of other football fans having OBJECTIVE OPINIONS about players and teams that they have no "connection" to.

I am NOT a Redskins fan. I am NOT a Falcons fan. I am not a Broncos fan. I never have been, and I never will be. There are MANY players from many different teams that I like and respect. So why is it so difficult for you to understand this concept?

I am a PATRIOTS fan and a BROWNS fan, which I have mentioned MANY times in this forum, and there are a couple of other teams that I like, but that's it.

You are a hopeless homer, and you assume that everybody else is too.

Thank You!

New Topics

Forum List

Back