Ryan Says

Ignoring that we do, deal. We don't pay $8,000 in wasted dollars per yer per kid and we educate them ourselves. That way they don't get your anti-capitalist indoctrination as part of the deal as well. Bonus....

What does it cost you to indoctrinate your kid at home?

Trying to do what I do to you, but couldn't make the wording work, huh. Well, give it another shot, maybe the next one will work out better

Nice dodge..

Are you claiming it costs less than $8000 a year to home school?

Their salaries are profit they make off me

No, it does NOT cost $100,000 to educate someone through High School or even necessarily college. It costs a tiny fraction of that to educate home schooled kids who all across the land are getting a far superior education compared to those having lots of money thrown at their education with no requirements for good results built in.

And we ALL are paying in many different ways for the poor education being accomplished in the public school system. Some kids do get a decent education in the public schools, but a frighteningly large number don't. But despite poor results, every year we all pay more and more in taxes to support a mostly inferior education system that in turn requires more taxes for unemployment and for crime and for healthcare concerns due to substance abuse etc. and the productive are required to pay for all other government expense when those capable of earning only marginal incomes are paying little or nothing to do that.

I don't mind to pay to educate kids. But I sure as hell expect more for my money than what we are getting. And the fact that $100,000 is thrown at it is not the same thing as something costing $100,000.

Don't you love how all the Left can think of to improve all the money we waste on a system that is expensive and yet performs poorly is to throw more money at it?

Dont you just love how you misrepresent an entire group of ppls position while never taking a position yourself at the same time mocking others for thier opinion.

Now thats how solve a problem

20 percent for anyone over 250000. 10 percent -50,000 to 250,000. 5 percent -10,000 to 50,000 . under 10,000 no tax and provide education to help lift themselves up. Also they should charge the same percentages for a universal health care.

What does it cost you to indoctrinate your kid at home?

Trying to do what I do to you, but couldn't make the wording work, huh. Well, give it another shot, maybe the next one will work out better

Nice dodge..

Are you claiming it costs less than $8000 a year to home school?

I haven't said anything about home schooling and that wasn't the question you asked me, so how would I be saying that?

Dont you just love how you misrepresent an entire group of ppls position while never taking a position yourself at the same time mocking others for thier opinion.

Now thats how solve a problem

Wow, to mock liberal solutions is to mock every liberal in the group. And I've read your posts, you have zero hesitation to mock Republicans. So to clarify, every Republican and Conservative should feel personally insulted by your statements about their solutions? I'm not interested in your view on my statements until we establish you adhere to your own standards. So should they?

20 percent for anyone over 250000. 10 percent -50,000 to 250,000. 5 percent -10,000 to 50,000 . under 10,000 no tax and provide education to help lift themselves up. Also they should charge the same percentages for a universal health care.

Every American should pay taxes, no matter how small because if you don't pay taxes you are not a stakeholder

THose who make under 10.000. do the jobs those above wouldnt dare. SO I believe scrubbing a "stock holders toliet: for less than 10,000 a year is worth being a stock holder.

How about the fair tax? The five most compelling arguments for the fair tax are:
1-Eliminates the IRS and 1040 filings.
2-Allows workers to keep all their income.
3-forces illegal aliens and foreign tourists to help support this great country.
4-Makes the USA the largest tax haven in the world.
5-Stops congress from manipulating the tax code for reelection or social engineering.
Americans For Fair Taxation: Americans For Fair Taxation

Yes, and the one deterrent as far as Congress is concerned is that they would lose much of the power they have in this country through lobbyists. Thus, it will go no where until Americans put Congress in its place.

Immie

It is a deal breaker for me if a candidate doesn't support it. I still have one senator to rid this state of for not supporting the fairtax.

Who said anything about a theoretical equal share of the tax burden. No country does that because it is stupid

Then what is fair in your opinion?

Let's start with the Bush/Obama tax cuts. Tax breaks we dont have to go into debt to provide

We don't have to go into to debt to provide those.....if government would actually make some significant cuts.

But I'm not sure what tax cuts have to do with fair. I wanted to know what you think would constitute a fair tax code, cause it seems to me you have a double standard. For one group of people (the rich) fair is them paying for what they use, but for the other (the poor) you seem little concerned with the same standard of fairness.

"Lower the tax rate, and broaden the tax base." I'll vote for that. How about you?

Translation: Shift the tax burden to the poor and the working poor even after the tax cuts for the rich were extended late last year AND social programs like Medicare are facing the budget axe.

Shifting the the poor from no burden to some burden for the benefits they derive from taxes? Yes, tell us all another about how evil and unfair the right is? The problem is you pukes on the left don't have the balls to say what you really think. If you had your way. The rich would pay all taxes and the middle class and poor, nothing so shut the fuck up about how badly you want things to be fair, cause no one's buying it.

Then what is fair in your opinion?

Let's start with the Bush/Obama tax cuts. Tax breaks we dont have to go into debt to provide

We don't have to go into to debt to provide those.....if government would actually make some significant cuts.

But I'm not sure what tax cuts have to do with fair. I wanted to know what you think would constitute a fair tax code, cause it seems to me you have a double standard. For one group of people (the rich) fair is them paying for what they use, but for the other (the poor) you seem little concerned with the same standard of fairness.

How does one tax the poor?

How much do you expect to get?

How does one tax the poor?

You can tax them all kinds of ways that would be fair. You can still tax income as poor doesn't equate to making nothing. In fact one can earn several thousand dollars and still be considered poor. We could have a national sales tax instead. We could tax wealth or assets. Pick one or grow a pair and admit you really don't care about what is fair as far as the tax code.

How much do you expect to get?

As long as it's not zero or all refunded at the end of the year as it is now, it really doesn't matter too much to me how much they pay in taxes. Mainly I just want left wing hypocrites like yourself to stop engaging in this idiotic debate about what a fair share of the tax burden is when the evidence shows you really don't care about what's fair. That or you have a fairly fucked up definition of the term.

Last edited:
I agree. Everyone should have skin in the game.

The poor suck up a lot of social services. Social services that they contribute absolutely nothing towards.

They have no problem taking anything they can get at other peoples expense.

They have no problem filing a tax return if they have kids. They have no problem raking in thousands of dollars for those kids. Of course its all other peoples hard earned money. They pay no Fed taxes but get a rebate. Ain't America wonderful??

I find it rather amusing that some folks take every opportunity to bash the rich.. Apparantly no matter how much the rich pay in taxes it will never be enough.

The poor contribute very little if anything but they sure have no problem taking all they can get. Provided by others of course.

Last edited:
I agree. Everyone should have skin in the game.

The poor suck up a lot of social services. Social services that they contribute absolutely nothing towards.

They have no problem taking anything they can get at other peoples expense.

They have no problem filing a tax return if they have kids. They have no problem raking in thousands of dollars for those kids. Of course its all other peoples hard earned money. They pay no Fed taxes but get a rebate. Ain't America wonderful??

I find it rather amusing that some folks take every opportunity to bash the rich.. Apparantly no matter how much the rich pay in taxes it will never be enough.

The poor contribute very little if anything but they sure have no problem taking all they can get. Provided by others of course.

Another change that would be a major awareness for people would be if we ended payroll deductions. People should have to actually write a check to the government.

"Lower the tax rate, and broaden the tax base." I'll vote for that. How about you?

Of course you would. Now, explain the consequences of such a vote, and please provide more than the usual "it will create jobs and wealth for all". Though I'm sure you will offer this argument it would be nice if you would post some evidence, other than it will trickle down.

Forum List

Back