Ryan/Romney Who would have guessed?

onecut39

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2008
American politics is a study in irrationality. The level of denial is deep and never ending. On both sides of course but mostly on the right.

Romney has given us nothing of substance. I don't think he does press conferences. His economic plan has been trashed as worthless. He is going to spend a lot of time defending his "capitalism" when he is not defending his taxes. Democrats have succeeded in doing to him exactly what was done to Kerry, making his greatest strength his greatest weakness. All this while he is not to explain tying his dog on the roof or building garages with car elevators for his wife's two Cadillacs.

He says stupid stuff like he will present his tax plan in the light of day........after the election. If this really is his plan I sure as hell would not be telling the press.

Now we also have Ryan who must also hide his taxes because Romney has hidden his. A man who has a plan to "end social security as we know it". A "fiscal conservative" who voted for every budget busting bill in the Bush years. A guy whose signature tax item will add trillions to the deficit.

This is just the big stuff. If even marginal attention is paid to that there won't be time to question Obama. Obama meanwhile should pull a Truman and run against the no good do nothing republican house.

Romney/Ryan. In the beginning I thought Romney would be the man hardest to beat. Now he and his partner begin to look like a cosmic gift to the democratic party.

Prior to this VP thing I haven't paid a lot of attention to Ryan. I knew about him in the sense that he was the darling of the radical right and I knew about the budget but that's about all. I have been rummaging around a lot since then.

I think this may be worth while in trying to discover what it is he is about. Judging by his record he is certainly no fiscal conservative.

Many of you will simply dismiss this since it comes from Maddow. Your choice. When Maddow became a personality I will confess I liked her and continue to do so. There are a few reasons for this. She is a liberal. She is very intelligent. I like her style. She doesn't bloviate and go over the hill with stupid talking point propaganda. Most importantly she is accurate. One doesn't have to lie to be an advocate and she does not. I spent a lot of time fact checking her in the beginning. She is rock solid. I never found anything of note. None of this says she never makes an error, everyone does, but it is never her purpose to do so and I have seen her correct herself many times.

That being said there is nothing here that is over the top, in fact it makes a lot of sense.

Paul Ryan is not a fiscal conservative - Video on NBCNews.com

American politics is a study in irrationality. The level of denial is deep and never ending. On both sides of course but mostly on the right.

Romney has given us nothing of substance. I don't think he does press conferences. His economic plan has been trashed as worthless. He is going to spend a lot of time defending his "capitalism" when he is not defending his taxes. Democrats have succeeded in doing to him exactly what was done to Kerry, making his greatest strength his greatest weakness. All this while he is not to explain tying his dog on the roof or building garages with car elevators for his wife's two Cadillacs.

He says stupid stuff like he will present his tax plan in the light of day........after the election. If this really is his plan I sure as hell would not be telling the press.

Now we also have Ryan who must also hide his taxes because Romney has hidden his. A man who has a plan to "end social security as we know it". A "fiscal conservative" who voted for every budget busting bill in the Bush years. A guy whose signature tax item will add trillions to the deficit.

This is just the big stuff. If even marginal attention is paid to that there won't be time to question Obama. Obama meanwhile should pull a Truman and run against the no good do nothing republican house.

Romney/Ryan. In the beginning I thought Romney would be the man hardest to beat. Now he and his partner begin to look like a cosmic gift to the democratic party.

Prior to this VP thing I haven't paid a lot of attention to Ryan. I knew about him in the sense that he was the darling of the radical right and I knew about the budget but that's about all. I have been rummaging around a lot since then.

I think this may be worth while in trying to discover what it is he is about. Judging by his record he is certainly no fiscal conservative.

Many of you will simply dismiss this since it comes from Maddow. Your choice. When Maddow became a personality I will confess I liked her and continue to do so. There are a few reasons for this. She is a liberal. She is very intelligent. I like her style. She doesn't bloviate and go over the hill with stupid talking point propaganda. Most importantly she is accurate. One doesn't have to lie to be an advocate and she does not. I spent a lot of time fact checking her in the beginning. She is rock solid. I never found anything of note. None of this says she never makes an error, everyone does, but it is never her purpose to do so and I have seen her correct herself many times.

That being said there is nothing here that is over the top, in fact it makes a lot of sense.

As always you once again show ignorance and stupidity.

But you can make amends.............

Tell us who was prosecuted for accessory to murder in brian terrys death.

Who was charged with the thousands of felonies committed by NICS?

As always you once again show ignorance and stupidity.

But you can make amends.............

Tell us who was prosecuted for accessory to murder in brian terrys death.

Who was charged with the thousands of felonies committed by NICS?

You got me there. To which are you referring? I do hope it is not the inter tribal court. I don't have a clue about that.

Network of International Christian Schools
National Institute for Computational Sciences
The National Instant Criminal Background Check
Northwest Intertribal Court System
Nucleus-independent chemical shift
Northern Ireland Civil Service
Next-Generation Incident Command System,

Nice strawman you've built there, have fun beating on it and crowing about your prowess.

Thanks. I truly appreciate your thoughts, good will and utter shallowness.

Apparently, it was too deep for you. Do you know what a Strawman Argument is?

I know straw men are easy to knock down. I know you haven't tried. I was wondering why.

I get it. You are sparing my feelings. That's OK. Have at it I will do my best to survive.

The Rachel Maddow Show?

image001.jpg

Forum List

Back