Ryan (R-WI) endorses Romney before Primary

Good. Ryan is desperate to fuck over the middle class. The base knows it and loves it. Only they don't understand it's THEM he's targeted. Not just blacks and Hispanics.

Romney is racking-up the endorsements from influential Repubs.

So what? Was there any doubt about who the "influential Repubs" were going to vote for in November.

By all rights, he should have had this wrapped up by now.

It doesn't bode well that the Romney nomination garners all the enthusiasm as going to your daughter's dance recital....

And the far left bigot's broken record drones on....

Nothing in Romney's history indicates he wows anyone. His entire history is of either being beaten by people who got written off as dead (Kennedy, McCain) or barely beating non-entities (O'Brien, Santorum).

He's well out of his weight class with Obama, who is, after all, a historic figure.

Of course, the GOP can't get out of nominating him, without pulling some real shenannigans... And they can't win with him..

Someone's getting the Lefty Leg Tingle!

You are a pathetic, misinformed, bigoted, partisan hack.

Good. Ryan is desperate to fuck over the middle class. The base knows it and loves it. Only they don't understand it's THEM he's targeted. Not just blacks and Hispanics.

his *cough* budget does lower taxes (the rich included) whilst simultaneously making cuts to programs the middle class utilise. I she a wall st puppet
puppet-mister-smiley.gif
like many of the other establishment repubs?

Last edited:
Santorum was no pushover. The money issue is a clear example of that.

The far right has been looking for a champion for some time.

How do you claim that Romney had trouble with Santorum even though he outspent him, but then claim that Obama is going to have an advantage because he will have more money ?

Obama will have more enthusiastic support ? He's holding his cash because that is what he does not expect.

And once this primary is over, we will see just how much enthusiasm Romeny has (meaning we will really know....it isn't clear now).

Santorum wasn't strong because he was a great candidate. If you asked anyone in December, he was a joke and no one knew why he was running...

Until all the other "not Romneys" (Perry, Bachmann, Cain, Gingrich) self-destructed and he was the only one left.

There's no enthusiasm for Romney in that so much of the "far right" as you say simply want no part of him. Some of them will show up for him, others will stay home.

Nothing in Romney's history indicates he wows anyone. His entire history is of either being beaten by people who got written off as dead (Kennedy, McCain) or barely beating non-entities (O'Brien, Santorum).

He's well out of his weight class with Obama, who is, after all, a historic figure.

Of course, the GOP can't get out of nominating him, without pulling some real shenannigans... And they can't win with him..

Still only blathering.

Or do you think they'll cancel the election in November when you call them to tell them the outcome ?

Pehaps...but alot of Americans that would like to join the Chorus and sing along won't be afforded the oppritunity.

The battle between Obama and the Hildebeast went into June 2008...

It is over. When they stay how many delegates each has, they aren't including super-delegates who are overwhelmingly endorsing Romney and are obviously going to back him. I understand what you are saying, but i"m just saying the reality is that Romney is going to win, the only question is when it'll be official.

We can only hope that while Romney is another in a long line of pathetic Republican candidates, he'll realize that the small government tea partiers are what dragged this out this time and he'd better listen. If not, he's going to go down like McCain.

Last edited:
Pehaps...but alot of Americans that would like to join the Chorus and sing along won't be afforded the oppritunity.

It is over. When they stay how many delegates each has, they aren't including super-delegates who are overwhelmingly endorsing Romney and are obviously going to back him. I understand what you are saying, but i"m just saying the reality is that Romney is going to win, the only question is when it'll be official.

And that's fine, and I understand that view...but you're going to have a few million Americans awfully upset that they didn't have a chance to participate.

Just saying...

And that's fine, and I understand that view...but you're going to have a few million Americans awfully upset that they didn't have a chance to participate.

Just saying...

I'm not arguing whether it should be over. I'm just saying the reality that it is.

Just saying...

I'm not arguing whether it should be over. I'm just saying the reality that it is.

Again my friend? I understand. ;)

Just saying...

And now we need to get about the business of making it "over" for Obama.

One-way trip to Chicago in early 2013...on a garbage truck.

So what? Was there any doubt about who the "influential Repubs" were going to vote for in November.

By all rights, he should have had this wrapped up by now.

It doesn't bode well that the Romney nomination garners all the enthusiasm as going to your daughter's dance recital....

but...but... the social conservatives (Evangelical Christians) say they will line-up behind anyone to get the guy out of office who is doing what he campaigned on.

Again, as I've said.... you don't win voting against someone, you win voting for someone...

Just ask President Kerry.

True. I've seen ONE enthusiastic Romney supporter on this board. The rest aren't enthusiastic.

Santorum was no pushover. The money issue is a clear example of that.

The far right has been looking for a champion for some time.

How do you claim that Romney had trouble with Santorum even though he outspent him, but then claim that Obama is going to have an advantage because he will have more money ?

Obama will have more enthusiastic support ? He's holding his cash because that is what he does not expect.

And once this primary is over, we will see just how much enthusiasm Romeny has (meaning we will really know....it isn't clear now).

Santorum wasn't strong because he was a great candidate. If you asked anyone in December, he was a joke and no one knew why he was running...

Until all the other "not Romneys" (Perry, Bachmann, Cain, Gingrich) self-destructed and he was the only one left.

There's no enthusiasm for Romney in that so much of the "far right" as you say simply want no part of him. Some of them will show up for him, others will stay home.

Still only blathering.

Or do you think they'll cancel the election in November when you call them to tell them the outcome ?

Duly noted you couldn't refute the point, but that's the fun thing about arguing with Latter Day Zombies. They are reality impervious.

I mean, I guess we could get pictures of Obama in a gay bathhouse clubbing baby seals, but heck, he's already leaving Romney by double digits, and they haven't even gotten started on Romney yet.

but...but... the social conservatives (Evangelical Christians) say they will line-up behind anyone to get the guy out of office who is doing what he campaigned on.

Again, as I've said.... you don't win voting against someone, you win voting for someone...

Just ask President Kerry.

True. I've seen ONE enthusiastic Romney supporter on this board. The rest aren't enthusiastic.

Yeah, and what happened to Jake Snarky, anyway?

Duly noted you couldn't refute the point, but that's the fun thing about arguing with Latter Day Zombies. They are reality impervious.

I mean, I guess we could get pictures of Obama in a gay bathhouse clubbing baby seals, but heck, he's already leaving Romney by double digits, and they haven't even gotten started on Romney yet.

No points to refute. Just a bunch of worthless claims.

Have they called the election off on your advice ?

It would save me some money.

Forum List

Back