Ryan Looks Weak

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
The Vice President continues to interrupt and butt in every time Ryan is speaking and its making Ryan look weak. The Vice President has to be careful now because after a few more interruptions he will look like a bully and full of hot air.

So far though, it is nothing of substance and very boring.

The Vice President continues to interrupt and butt in every time Ryan is speaking and its making Ryan look weak. The Vice President has to be careful now because after a few more interruptions he will look like a bully and full of hot air.

it looks like ryan keeps trying to do what romney did and not let anyone else speak.

so unlike the president, biden isn't going to let him do it.

it looks like ryan keeps trying to do what romney did and not let anyone else speak.

Are you nutsz, Biden keeps trying to jump in.....If I hear him say MArtha one time while Ryan speaks....unbelievable

Worked for Willard... o.0

Good God.. how old is Biden again?

Plenty old enuff to call out Ryan on all his fake policy BS. Ryan is getting away with none of it and having to defend all of it.

One of them is all flustered and it ain't the old man.

Regards from Rosie

I don't think he's flustered... just aggravated having to listen to Biden yammering on and on and on and on about millionaires.

In reality your boy spoke for 4 minutes more than Romney. Since he didn't have anything of substance to say it seemed like less.

I'm watching the debate with a Democrat that's on several occasions has said, "you can sure tell she's a Democrat."

Catch how red faced and flustered Ryan is yet? The only BS outta Biden is he keeps calling R & R "my friends". He is whupping up on "his friend".

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back