Ryan Lochte's Mom Said Her Son Only Has Time For One-Night Stands

I'll be rooting for the other guy (Phelps?) tonight but this is a shocking thing to learn about Ryan Lochte. I had no idea we had so much in common.

:eusa_whistle:

Self-proclaimed ladies man Ryan Lochte is not looking for a long-term, loving relationship, according to his mother.

Lochte's mom, Ike, explained on the "Today Show" that her son is just too busy for a relationship. Ike said:

Read more: Ryan Lochte's Mom Said Her Son Only Has Time For One-Night Stands - Business Insider
s some mama innit?
Do you spend every minute of every day on this board? Very sad.

so we'll expect to see less of you? that's not sad.

I'll be rooting for the other guy (Phelps?) tonight but this is a shocking thing to learn about Ryan Lochte. I had no idea we had so much in common.

The problem with screwing olympic swimmers is that right at the end they feel the need to slap the headboard and look up at the clock.

the little pissant is packing it in,, taking he mama and going home.

The problem with screwing olympic swimmers is that right at the end they feel the need to slap the headboard and look up at the clock.

I on the other hand have no problem coming in second. (admittedly third and beyond sounds like it would be awkward)

Forum List

Back