Ryan Is Alyin'

I'm under 55...I'm good with it.

Me too.

Of course you are good with it, you have health insurance plus you live in a country that will provide you with health care if you need it.
I am not okay with it, I don't want to pay for the uninsured anymore. People whine about doctors not treating people with Medicare anymore, what about the unpaid bills they have to cover now? Who is paying for that?

Just so that I understand what you are saying....

You don't "just" want to pay the costs for those that are uninsured anymore, now you want to PAY:

for the uninsured illegal aliens (not included in Obamacare)

subzidization for anyone making under $80K a year for them and their families' healthcare
insurance for those the gov't wants in their voting block, those on welfare (cause their too stupid, in general, to figure out how to live life on their own, and will now be using your funds for plastic surgery to make them look smarter when they are "occupying")

a bureaucratic elite group that will decide who gets what healthcare

increased IRS agents to to nail your hide to the wall, if for some reason, you cannot continue to pay

for the new gov't agencies that will post all your (and everyone else's) medical history online (protected of course, because there have never been breaches in gov't computer security, especially under this administration)

for the new gov't agencies that will police hospitals/doctors/medical facilities to verify they are not doing more than the gov't mandates (or else they will lose all payments under the "new" healthcare plan)

for the new gov't agencies trying to figure out why hospitals and medical facilities are no longer keeping up with technology (it is a loss to buy new equipment if you cannot charge, appropriately for it)

Did I understand that right? You "want" to pay that instead of those that do not have insurance, but have actual medical expenses?
Wow, the savings you are going to reap, NOT!

obama did raid medicare. That's undeniable.

Ryan is being unfair to obama because he's showing off those arms and because he has a mother already receiving medicare and KNOWS just how the theft of billions from the system affects her. obama can only make up stories about his mother.

Fact-Checking the Obama Campaign's Defense of its $716 Billion Cut to Medicare - Forbes

Obamacare cut $716 billion from Medicare in order to fund $1.9 trillion in new health care spending, through the law’s expansion of Medicaid and its new subsidized exchanges.
Of the $716 billion in cuts, $415 billion come in the form of “updates to fee-for-service payment rates,” a euphemism for reducing Medicare’s payments to doctors and hospitals. But what happens when you reduce payments to doctors? Doctors stop being willing to see Medicare patients. And if you can’t actually get a doctor’s appointment, what does it really matter what your insurance plan covers on paper?

We already see this happening in the Medicaid program, where sick and injured children can’t get appointments to deal with urgent medical conditions, because Medicaid so severely underpays doctors relative to private insurers. By the end of this decade, under Obamacare, Medicare reimbursement rates are set to fall below those of Medicaid.
Gee, what a surprise, NOT, Forbes is caught lying again.

Romney vows to boost national debt by $716 billion, no one blinks - latimes.com

Romney's handling of the $716 billion in Medicare cost cuts comes close to being a perfect example of why federal spending so seldom gets cut – everyone favors restraining government spending in theory, but voters seldom love it in practice.

To recap: As part of the Obama health reform law, Congress voted to reduce payments to certain hospitals, insurance companies and other healthcare providers by about $716 billion over the next 10 years. The law directed the money to help pay for expanded prescription drug coverage for seniors – eliminating the so-called doughnut hole – and to help cover younger Americans who do not have insurance at their jobs.

When Rep. Paul D. Ryan, Romney’s choice as his running mate, drafted his budget plan, he included repeal of Obama’s health law. But he kept those Medicare cost cuts and applied the savings to reducing the federal deficit. Why wouldn’t he, after all? Ryan was trying to close a huge budget gap, and here was a rare case in which Congress had already agreed to a spending restraint that was relatively non-controversial -- the hospitals and provider groups had agreed to the cuts, and they would not reduce benefits to Medicare patients.

He's adorable? Looks like Eddie Munster to me.

Does he have charisma?

Overflowing.

Democratic strategists are scared. Their ingenue from 2008 is looking haggard and more importantly has been outed for the base politician that he is.

Ryan not only brings the conservatives. His charms will catch the eye of the superficial swing voter whom Obama captivated with empty slogans last go around.

obama did raid medicare. That's undeniable.

Ryan is being unfair to obama because he's showing off those arms and because he has a mother already receiving medicare and KNOWS just how the theft of billions from the system affects her. obama can only make up stories about his mother.

Fact-Checking the Obama Campaign's Defense of its $716 Billion Cut to Medicare - Forbes

Obamacare cut $716 billion from Medicare in order to fund $1.9 trillion in new health care spending, through the law’s expansion of Medicaid and its new subsidized exchanges.
Of the $716 billion in cuts, $415 billion come in the form of “updates to fee-for-service payment rates,” a euphemism for reducing Medicare’s payments to doctors and hospitals. But what happens when you reduce payments to doctors? Doctors stop being willing to see Medicare patients. And if you can’t actually get a doctor’s appointment, what does it really matter what your insurance plan covers on paper?

We already see this happening in the Medicaid program, where sick and injured children can’t get appointments to deal with urgent medical conditions, because Medicaid so severely underpays doctors relative to private insurers. By the end of this decade, under Obamacare, Medicare reimbursement rates are set to fall below those of Medicaid.
Gee, what a surprise, NOT, Forbes is caught lying again.

Romney vows to boost national debt by $716 billion, no one blinks - latimes.com

Romney's handling of the $716 billion in Medicare cost cuts comes close to being a perfect example of why federal spending so seldom gets cut – everyone favors restraining government spending in theory, but voters seldom love it in practice.

To recap: As part of the Obama health reform law, Congress voted to reduce payments to certain hospitals, insurance companies and other healthcare providers by about $716 billion over the next 10 years. The law directed the money to help pay for expanded prescription drug coverage for seniors – eliminating the so-called doughnut hole – and to help cover younger Americans who do not have insurance at their jobs.

When Rep. Paul D. Ryan, Romney’s choice as his running mate, drafted his budget plan, he included repeal of Obama’s health law. But he kept those Medicare cost cuts and applied the savings to reducing the federal deficit. Why wouldn’t he, after all? Ryan was trying to close a huge budget gap, and here was a rare case in which Congress had already agreed to a spending restraint that was relatively non-controversial -- the hospitals and provider groups had agreed to the cuts, and they would not reduce benefits to Medicare patients.

Where's willow? She needs to know this about Ryan's plan ;)

hey-girl-grandma-like-cat-food-paul-ryan-gop-budget.jpg

Last edited:

Does he have charisma?

Overflowing.

Democratic strategists are scared. Their ingenue from 2008 is looking haggard and more importantly has been outed for the base politician that he is.

Ryan not only brings the conservatives. His charms will catch the eye of the superficial swing voter whom Obama captivated with empty slogans last go around.

Yeah! Debt, Doubt and Decline! That slogan just oozes charisma.

Does he have charisma?

Overflowing.

Indeed, reading the left's responses to this thread, and their constant barrage of negative commentary lacking any mention of their own success' illustrates the hopelessness of their position.

C'mon......just say it. Tell us how we fear Ryan so much. Go ahead. You know you want to.

The reason you should fear Ryan is because while the liberal base is unenthused by the disaster that is Obama, Romney tapped into fiscal conservatives like me who had no interest in McCain, W, W, Dole or HW. Many people who sat home for McCain will now show up. I'm going to vote Republican rather then third party or independent for President for the first time since 1988.

The reason you shouldn't far Ryan is that liberals are stupid.

I consider it a toss up which way you'll go...

At the Villages. Just told the same lie about Obama raiding Medicare. His mommy should wash his mouth out with soap.
It is obamaturd that lies all the time and idiot dimwits believe the fool. Ryan didn't lie. Idiots just refuse to see the truth, idiot.

Forum List

Back